Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

16 acres agriculture land for sale

Register

Click Here!

aquaproperties

I have a 16 acres agriculture land for sal.e. This land is suitable for Mango plantation. Price of the property is 8 lakhs. Tar road touch property, water, electricity available. Railway station 20 km, NH-17 (Mumbai- Goa) - 18 km.

gsrinivaasan

Require land

required farm land ( 10 acres) for cultivation & farming near kumbakonam/ thirubuvanam/ tanjore (or nearby)- urgent- land documents must be clear / title deed/ patta - no encumbrance / interested in genuine sellers only - brokers excuse - contact ragunathan / ganesh. - please email me...
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

shankyrose

Hello,
Is this price negotiable? I am interested in knowing more about this land. Where can I contact you please?
Shashank
Please contact....

ajitv

Please contact with more details of the property, like location, title details, any fencing plantation done for the land ? Youor private message quote is full. So can't send message.

ronaldf

Please contact....
I am interested please mail me all the details with the locaton.

ajit2009

I am interested in this property . please send me the detials, location of land please. If you have land for sale near Dapoli, it will also do

shwetha_rao

Hi, i would interested in this property, please send immediately land details, pricing etc.....
Please contact.........
thanks

sainathiyer

I have a 16 acres agriculture land for sal.e. This land is suitable for Mango plantation. Price of the property is 8 lakhs. Tar road touch property, water, electricity available. Railway station 20 km, NH-17 (Mumbai- Goa) - 18 km.
pls revert with your contact details, Sainath - +91 9967367319

vyerth

intersted

Hi there,

Would love to hear about the property you mentioned here on forum for sale. WOuld like to visit the property so please get back on email with your contact number or you can reach me......
please contact............

vebzi

Located at kolad,a very vital destination, a popular place sharing closeness with two busy cities: Pune and Mumbai. Positioned amidst picturesque mountain ranges. Blessed nature’s bounty ,during monsoons it comes alive in a most splendid way. It presents an amazing view of the mountains in the background of the Lake,which as water 365 days,which is a part of the 30 Acres of the property.Unpolluted and free of urban chaos.Can be served as a perfect delight for a beautiful Farm house.also for Training camps or Resort. Once in a Life –Time investment opportunity only at 6 lakhs per Acre.Situated just 9kms from Mumbai- Goa highway .Pune is 110 kms, Pune-Chandni Chowk-SH 60(Pune Murud Highway),Mumbai is 124 kms.Railway station: Kolad 9 kms