Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

1500 acres high fertile agricultural land

Register

Click Here!

ashokan7

ashokan
1500 ACRES HIGH FERTILE AGRICULTURAL LAND
1500 acres of high fertile agricultural Red soil land is situated in Attikulam village, Thrichulli Taluk, Virudhunagar District.
This site is having Tar road approach on two sides with sub-soil water sources at a depth of 30 feet and the fresh water River(rythu mal nadhi) is flowing adjacent to this site. This site is located at a distance of 40 km from Madurai city, 4 km from NH-45B and 12 km from NH-49.
The surrounding areas of this site is completely cultivated with sugarcane, Banana, Coconut and all kind of Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro-forestry plantation etc.
Regarding the documents, this property is having clear and marketable title deeds, patta, Tax receipts, Enjoyment right certificate etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

sri4good

Ashokan I am trying to send PM but your mail box is full

please send me your contact details in PM to me asap

willyboy

1500 Acres

Dear Ashokan,

Please send your contact details

Regards,
Wilson

harmeet2004

please quote price range urgent. also send your contact details

regards

1500 acres of high fertile agricultural Red soil land is situated in Attikulam village, Thrichulli Taluk, Virudhunagar District.
This site is having Tar road approach on two sides with sub-soil water sources at a depth of 30 feet and the fresh water River(rythu mal nadhi) is flowing adjacent to this site. This site is located at a distance of 40 km from Madurai city, 4 km from NH-45B and 12 km from NH-49.
The surrounding areas of this site is completely cultivated with sugarcane, Banana, Coconut and all kind of Agriculture, Horticulture and Agro-forestry plantation etc.
Regarding the documents, this property is having clear and marketable title deeds, patta, Tax receipts, Enjoyment right certificate etc.[/QUOTE]

anarkanu

Price and details of the Land

Please advise the price for this land as well as the contact details. Kindly PM me the same if possible. regds gaurav

regards

Regarding the documents, this property is having clear and marketable title deeds, patta, Tax receipts, Enjoyment right certificate etc.
[/QUOTE]

sdangurana

sdangurana

ashokan
hi i m intrested in puchasing of this land plz tell me the price to proceed further..................

mamilk

ashokan
pls send the price and contact

nitinram

Hi Asokan,

Please e-mail me all the details for this land. I am an actual user and intend to use the land for floriculture and horticulture putting up green houses etc and use for normal agriculture also.

e-mail me the relevant details like the site map if you have one, the price being quoted for cash transaction on an immediate basis etc.

Regards,

Nitin Rameshchandra

said

Sir, I am interested to this property. Pls send me the expected price range. Then I can have a visit to site.