Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

150 Tons Color Capsicum Production in 1 Acre

Register

Click Here!

SATLA R.K.

Dear All,

I would like to share my experience in growing Vegetables /Capsicums in Poly House.

1) Friends I have been reading lot many threads,on growing vegetables /Capsicums by Hydroponic method in this column

2) Many people are enthusiastic in growing Capsicums in Poly house - because getting 150 MT Capsicums in 1 acre poly house is really amazing & the entire investment of approx 60 lakhs may be recovered in first 2 year itself.

3)I was also equally interested in setting up of such poly house & accordingly contacted M/s Jalponix for more details .

4) M/s Jalponix sent me the feasibilty Report & also shown me one poly house on Nashik - sinnar road who is cultivating Capsicums by Hydroponic method on 2 acre poly house & this was an excellent poly house I had ever seen .

5)Friends with this little background I have following points & suggestions for the benefit of all interested farmers ,

a) I request M/s Jalponix to publish openly the feasibilty Report to cultivate Capsicums by hydroponic way - & discuss the issues one by one -so that every body participating in the forum will know the development on this subject

b) I feel there are very few Polyhouses in India - cultivating vegetables in poly hoses by hydroponic/Aeroponic way - let every body in the forum share the information on such operational poly houses so that people living nearby places can visit the poly house & can share their experience in this forum for the benefit of all farmers .This will give every body the confidence to seriously work on a such a heavy capital incentive project .

c) There is the Govt subsidy available from NHB & NHM for Poly house construction /cultivation to the tune of approx 50 % -So our investment becomes 50 % ie .approx 30 Lakhs in the project

d) I suggest all Polyhouse enthusiast to complete a 7 days residential training program on Green House Management conducted by Horticulture Training Institute ,Talegaon, Pune .I had done this course & found to be very very informative .
e)Friends - I am also a farmer,Engineer ,MBA - interested to start a cultivation of Coloured Capsicums in poly house by Hydroponic method but due to lack of sufficient knowledge & practical experience could not dared to start the poly house so far.

f)Many MBA's ,businessman & IT students had approached me to work on this concept of profitable hydroponic cultivation in poly house .Friends we need to approach the right people & visit the polyhouses who are practically cultivating vegetables .I feel we seriously lack in hydroponic technology & people who know this technology do not want to share their knowledge with any body .This is the reason farmers in India are not prospering & only few people who afford to hire technology are prospering .Sterilization of soil to take care of soil born diseases, EC of water , temperature ,humidity & formula of water soluble nutrients (Most Important) forms the success of hydroponic system .

g) This technology is available with Israeil at heavy cost .This needs to be brought to India on turnkey basis & educate/train our farmer groups so that there will be mass cultivation of vegetables in poly house in India too.Hope Agriculture dept of Mody's Government take cognizance of this suggestion for the benefit of all farmers of our country.

e) Please form the group of poly house enthusiasts/farmers who are ready to work & invest - from different states /regions /villages - so that group poly house farming may be initiated at different locations & also form a group we will take care of supply chain management of the produce .

f) I have 25 year experience in International marketing of agro produce & ready to contribute for export marketing of Poly house vegetables - provided they are graded /packed in international standard .Like wise each one of us may come forward & take up the responsibility so that in real sense this forum will be useful to all poly house enthusiasts .

g)I also have requirement of fresh Organic certified Vegetables & fruits for export - 1 MT Per Day -any body willing to supply may please contact me ,

Satla R.K.
General Manager (Exports)
Randwin Exim Pvt Ltd
2,Doctor House,2 nd Floor,124,
Perin Nariman Street
Fort,Mumbai-400 001
Cell : 91- 99201 20216
Phone : 9122-2261 6915/22699214
Mail:sales@randwinexim.com
Web: Randwin Exim

gidwani

Hi Rajendra so, I am in agreement with you& feel that a holistic approach to commercial hydroponic farming is the need of the hour,& I am happy to participate in this business endeavour for profit,so with like minded entrepreneurs having a common goal & vision,kindly revert upon your developments