Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

15 acres developed land with Banan plantation near Bangalore 75kms from Yelhanka

Register

Click Here!

raghukurudi

Hi,

I have a 15 acre fully developed agriculture land with 12 acres of Yelaki Banana (expected to fetch 2.5 lak profit per acre) only genuine intrested people who can purchase agriculture land can contact me. Price 7 lak per acre negotiable. Land registered in my name and my parents name who are staying there in the farm and managing the entire 45 acre property.

Facilities
- 1 borewell with 3 inch water (MEECO Motor used and Finolex cable used)
- 12 acres Drip irrigation for entire Banana plantation (Only Finolex pipes and Netafim drip (worlds no 1 drip cmpany) used
- Fencing for entire 15 acre in progress (Tata barbed wire will be used)
- 25 KV transformer

Topography
- Red Gravel soil ideal for Banana, Grapes, Mango, coconuts, Arecanut, Chili, Maize(corn), Chiku, Guava
- Good water sources at an average depth of 400 ft
- labour cost Male -150, Female - 70 per day
- Temperature is 2 degrees above Bangalore temperature

Land is 2 kms from tar road and it has been sanctioned 4 lak for development by the taluk panchayat.

Only genuie people please contact me by sending a private message or reply and I will send a private message to you as now they have reduced the number of private messages that can be recieved to only 2 resulting in the inbox getting filled quickly.

varghese_tessy

Regarding the Land reg.

Hai Sir,
I am Verghese Ninan from Hyderabad intrested to purchase the said Land. Please contact me on my mobile as your contact is not mentioned.
Also let me know where exactly the land is located and when we can visit the place for a site inspection.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

rohinig

I would like to buy the land

I am interested in purchasing the land provided the title is clear. You can contact me on my mail id.
Regards,
Rohini

farmware

Hi. Ms Rohini

I have 17 Acres of land 75 kms from Yelahanka with 10 acres under ground pipes for drip irrigation for Banana. Surface items are removed. this land is on either side of the good tar road going very cheap @ Rs 8 Lakhs per acre and has a Bore well with good water.
Contact

dvyes

Regarding your posting of 15 acre banana plantation

Hi Raghu,
I'm Sudhakar from Bangalore and am interested in your land as I'm planning to move out of Bangalore. I'm available on . Or, if you give me your contact number, I can talk to you.

Regards,
Sudhakar.

raghukurudi

Contact details sent as private message

So you can get in touch by checking your private message or your email where a notification would have come along with the details of message.