Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

15 acres agriculture land for sale

Register

Click Here!

sendprema

Hai

We have 15 acres of agriculture land with 15 years old mango trees. Full water facility with 3 bore wells. one watchman's room and good road faculty for sale. interested people can call me

Last edited by a moderator:

ayush1ravi

reg sale of your land

Hai

We have 15 acres of agriculture land with 15 years old mango trees. Full water facility with 3 bore wells. one watchman's room and good road faculty for sale. interested people can call me
Dear all,

pl give some more info about your land like the location, the distance from Bangalore city and apart from Mangos, have you planted any other crop....

Kindly give your quote per acre...

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in

ynrblr

Wanted Agriculture property near Bangalore @ 3.00 to 5.00 Lakhs per Acre

Wanted Agriculture property near Bangalore @ 3.00 to 5.00 Lakhs per Acre. Please call me

balaji1997

Hai

where is the location, and price of land/acre send me details

venkatmhm

We have a land near karnataka border (100kms to bangalore but cost around 6.5-7 lakhs )Mango and teak plantation

Venkat

georgesscc

buyer

Hai

hello... where it's located and kindly send me price to my email

rshaikh

Hai

Hi,

Please provide the more information about the land. Let me know how far is that place from Bangalore.

You can contact me

~Riyaz

sloganathan

Farmland Nr Bangalore

Wanted Agriculture property near Bangalore @ 3.00 to 5.00 Lakhs per Acre. Please call me
With Reference to agri info.com i have 5Acre Agroculture land srm.Near Koratgere sln,at Tumkur Distgmail, 90 Km from Bangalore.com on Nelmangala,Dabaspet, Gorvanahalli ,Koratgere, vadagere with tar Road Approach, and good source of water at 300 ft At Rs.3.5Lac/Acre and 5 1/2 Acre Farmland with Fencing,Shedd,Borewell,Fish pond, Drip irrigation and plantation,Fencing and two side Road for 22Lac in same location. and i will provide plantation/maintenance, manpower etc with contract Farming in that area since i have my own land since two years. if u r interested there then please contact for more details
Thanks with Regards
S.lOganathan

bharatra

With Reference to agri info.com i have 5Acre Agroculture land srm.Near Koratgere sln,at Tumkur Distgmail, 90 Km from Bangalore.com on Nelmangala,Dabaspet, Gorvanahalli ,Koratgere, vadagere with tar Road Approach, and good source of water at 300 ft At Rs.3.5Lac/Acre and 5 1/2 Acre Farmland with Fencing,Shedd,Borewell,Fish pond, Drip irrigation and plantation,Fencing and two side Road for 22Lac in same location. and i will provide plantation/maintenance, manpower etc with contract Farming in that area since i have my own land since two years. if u r interested there then please contact for more details
Thanks with Regards
S.lOganathan
srm.sln@gmail.com
Hi Please provide more information on location and price

greekc

Faarm/ Agricultural Land near dabaspet

Looking for 8 - 10 acres agricultural/ farm land near dabaspet. price should be in the range of 3-5 lacks

I am sreenivas civil engineer; we deal with agriculture lands on commission basis. Only genuine, serious and really interested persons should contact.

1. We have 10 acres dry agriculture land near GUBBI, TUMKUR distt.clear documents. Good water source, ( HEMAVATHI CHANNEL, water not yet released) additionally 1 bore well. Red soil. Suitable for any type of cultivation. Cost 6.0 lac/ acre. Very good approach (road tar road) divides the land into two parts.

2. We have 62 acres of agriculture land dry and red soil at a distance of 15 km from madhugiri (115 km from Bangalore) cost is 2.10 lacs/acre.very good approach road.

3. 80 acres of estate, near BELUR cross, near YEDIYUR HASAN road, well managed mixed plants of different age, good water facility (bore wells), and cost 6.50 lac/acre.

4.250 acres of dry land red soil, plane land suitable for all types of cultivation. Located near madhugiri.good road access.1.90 lac/acre.

5 .45+55+100(3 parts adjacent)acres, common boundary, dry black cotton soil, perfectly level land, cultivation in progress(dry crops, rain fed),146 km from Bangalore, and 26 km to SIRA(NH),11 km to the NH.price 2.0 lac/acre. The land has a commercial value in the near future as it is nearer to the NH. Good road access.

6.100 (3 parts adjacent) acres, common boundary, dry black cotton soil, perfectly level land, cultivation in progress (partly dry crops, coconut 40 nos), 152 km from Bangalore, and 37 km to SIRA (NH), 22 km to the NH. Price 2.00 lac/acre. Country road access.

7.20 acres of wet land with hemavathi channel water source, good road access. Near nittur (gubbi taluk) cost 6.0 lac/acre.

We search lands for customers based on their preferences (location, type, cost etc.) also.

For any clarification/details please feel free to call me at any time, any day b/w 9.00 am-9.00 pm.

Contact details

sachitm

Mr Loganathan,

I am interested in buying agricultural land in the Dabaspet - Doddaballapur Road. How can I contact you?

Sachit

quickdeals

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

azricky

saood i qureshi

Hai

i am lookiing land for poultry frem & deary ferming if you intersit sale this land