Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

120 Acres Agricultural Land Near Varanasi

Register

Click Here!

Hello Everyone

We have Irrigated 120 Acres of Land available near Varanasi, we intend to offer this to Agri Entrepreneur Individual or Organizations under JV for Fruits/Vegetable Cultivation.

Land well connected by good roads.

I have located the land on Google Map along with other logistics information also plotted on Google Map. Can share with interested people.

People interested may contact me for further details.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Last edited by a moderator:

yadav

Dear Mr. Paresh Tiwari
Namaste, I am searching 50 to 60 Acres land on rent for 5-6 years minimum for farming in first stage. Are you interested to rent out your property.
Thanks and Regards
Yadav

Dear Mr. Yadav,
Namaste!
May I request some more details about you and your plans.
Your request looks agreeable.

Please speak to me in person.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

bhupendra tyagi

Dear Mr. Paresh Tiwari

Greetings!!!!
I m intrested for long term on rent , send detailed & contact no.
Regards Possitively.

Mr. Tyagi I replied over email

Hello Mr. Tyagi,
I have replied to you over email.

Please have a look and revert.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Mr. Yadav I replied to you over email

Dear Mr. Yadav,
Thank you so much for your email. Your plans are impressive. I have replied to you over email. Have a look and revert with further details so we can progress in our discussion.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Organic Vegetables Cultivation

Hello Everybody,
I was just searching over internet about what all is being done in UP, particularly in Varanasi.

I found out that farmers community here is already experimenting with cultivating organic vegetables and food grains. I am sure this is coming thing as there are a lot of health hazards for people consuming vegetables grown out of fertilizers and heavy pesticides.

Anyone having further updates about this please share with me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Around Varanasi Best Region for Tomato

Hello Everyone,

I just read an article on Nabard's site that Tomato is one of the Cash crops for which Mirzapur and Sonebhadra Districts (neighbouring Varanasi) are most favourable regions.

Here is the article in which Nabard is offering to support financially this initiative.

NABARD's Model Bankable Projects

I would love to hear from people who have done Tomato cultivation in and around Varanasi. They can also benefit from this scheme of Nabard.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Tomato Cultivation and Market near Varanasi

Hello Everyone,
In my research about Tomato. I have some misleading information such as few western research papers suggest that Tomato can give a yield of 15 to 20 Tonnes per Ha.

However Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, which incidentally is headquartered near Varanasi, has on its website its own developed varieties and claims that it can give a yield of 4 to 6 Tonnes per Ha.

Are there some people within these discussion forums who have been associated with Tomato cultivation. Please share your experience.

Also I would like to know the existing logistics of marketing the crop.

Thank you all for your kind help.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Organic Movement right in Varanasi and around

Hi,
Continuing my effort for finding more information about vegetables and Fruit cultivation. I bumped onto an organic restaurant bang into Varanasi.

To my surprise they are not only offering authentic organic indian meal they are also offering continental dishes for which people from foreign lands vouch.

Then I got to know about Ahana organic farms Ahana Organic :: Food Products they are growing variety of organic fruits and vegetables, impressive product range. However I am yet to get first hand experience of their logistics and marketing efforts involved.

Thanks to all the people behind all this shifting movement, one of them is surely Ms. Anjali Pathak, I happen to talk to her personally and am impressed with all the work that she has done so far.

India is changing for real.

All the best.

More information on Organic Farming and fruits and vegetables currently grown around Varanasi and its logistics till market is welcome from all people involved in this activity.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Agri Graduates with 5 to 10 years work Exp Contact me

Hi,
I would like to interact with agri graduates who have 5 to 10 years of experience and have handled intensive vegetable/fruit cultivation assignments, within Eastern Part of UP around Varanasi.

Please send me your profiles

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Thanks for Info provided so far

Hi All,
Many thanks to all of you for the information provided so far. However now I am looking to interact with people who has cultivated vegetables/fruit crops or have been closely associated with such farmers.

Please PM me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Hi All,
Many thanks to all of you for the information provided so far. However now I am looking to interact with people who has cultivated vegetables/fruit crops or have been closely associated with such farmers.

Please PM me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Hi All,

Please PM me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Hi All,

Please PM me.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

ashu23

Dear Tiwari Ji,

Please provide me some more details about the land you want to sell. I need 100 acres of land. Please contact me

hailbrijesh

Hello Everyone,
In my research about Tomato. I have some misleading information such as few western research papers suggest that Tomato can give a yield of 15 to 20 Tonnes per Ha.

However Indian Institute of Vegetable Research, which incidentally is headquartered near Varanasi, has on its website its own developed varieties and claims that it can give a yield of 4 to 6 Tonnes per Ha.

Are there some people within these discussion forums who have been associated with Tomato cultivation. Please share your experience.

Also I would like to know the existing logistics of marketing the crop.

Thank you all for your kind help.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari
tomato yield are much more than you have reported, see the following links

450 q per acre that is 45t/a. some hybrids give huge yield if GAP is followed, though the yield in organic may be less in initial years

in tamilnadu, the yields are similar

regards,
Brijesh

Hello Everyone

We have Irrigated 120 Acres of Land available near Varanasi, we intend to offer this to Agri Entrepreneur Individual or Organizations under JV for Fruits/Vegetable Cultivation.

Land well connected by good roads.

I have located the land on Google Map along with other logistics information also plotted on Google Map. Can share with interested people.

People interested may contact me for further details.

Warm Regards
Paresh Tiwari

Dear Mr. Tiwari

Please send you contact details at vibhaagriculture@gmail.com

Regard's

Rajesh Srivastava
Vibha Agriculture