Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10people frm every state

Register

Click Here!

rajesh_patel

10 people frm each state

Dear Sir,
Thanks to show your interest with us
please send me your mail ID so that I could send you details of the same.

Thanks n Regards
Rajesh Patidar
please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

kirtvelj

Reply for Join

Hello all members,
We have an excellent opportunity to work in agriculture related business. what we need is 10 people from every state of India to work.
This is an golden opportunity to work full time, part -time as you decide.
people who have 4 D's [Dream,Desire, Dare and Dedication] only should contact privately.
Let's come together and open unlimited opportunities. u may contact please...........
Dear Rajeshbhai,

I m from Gujarat,,I am related to Agriculture and want to join this business..
pls Reply Detail....

m_jewargi

10 agris from each state

Dear Mr. rajesh I am staying in karnataka gulbarga I am also interested to be part of your project kindly send details
With Regards
Manjunath Jewargi
please contact.........

m_jewargi

Dear Mr. rajesh I am staying in karnataka gulbarga I am also interested to be part of your project kindly send details
With Regards
Manjunath Jewargi
please contact.........
I am interested to get training on GARDEN LAND SCAPING let me know if there are any institutions who part training programme
Manjunath Jewargi
Karnataka
Gulbarga
please contact.........

arulg

we r also interested, from pondicherry my mail id please contact.........

shalbinsamuel

Keral --

Iam from Kerala

I have good aggressive and active people
Let me know the details asap

Shalbin

bhgirish

Please provide details

Dear Sir,
I am interested to join please provide more information. I am agriculture graduate wanted to start new ventures. Please contact........
Girish

jayjoshi

Hello all members,
We have an excellent opportunity to work in agriculture related business. what we need is 10 people from every state of India to work.
people who have 4 D's [Dream,Desire, Dare and Dedication] only should contact privately.
Let's come together and open unlimited opportunities. u may contact please...........

I am interested in joining this venture. I am from Rajasthan and active in organic agri products. contact me

raoavrama

Become a Member

Iam from Andhrapradesh and want to be amember.

Thank you
A.V.RAMARAU.

paharpur

Hello all members,
Dear Mr. Rajesh,
I am interested to join you,please provide us more information. I have about 10 Hecteyer lend in U.P. wanted to start new ventures. Please contact........

rajesh_patel

Business Proposal for 10 people from each state

Dear Members,
First of all I would like to thank you all for showing your interest with us. On request of many members I'm feeling immense pleasure in showing my Business proposal publicly
Members, my business proposal is kind of starting a new venture in a different way.
Now letting start with an introduction have a look on business proposal.

Let me introduce my self I'm Rajesh Patidar an MBA from one the prestigious institute of Pune. I came to know about this business 4-5 months back. I earned a lot not only in terms money but also in terms of recognition, confidence and more.

I would like to introduce my Business proposal titled . This is one of the fast growing Direct Marketing Company in India. You all might be aware about latest trend developing around the world n that is "ORGANIC FARMING" .This business provide u opportunity to work with almost 65% of Indian population and it is farmers. Indian economy is based on agriculture this business provide a platform to work closely with farmers. That is where Rural marketing starts with. A fantastic opportunity waiting to be grabbed.

This concept not only provide you a fantastic opportunity to work locally but also to expand n explore new horizons of business nationally. We are selling pesticides, chemicals & Bio-fertilizer in M.P., Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Orrisa and U.P. Now we decided to expand our network across the country. we therefore invite you to be part of this organization.

We are a sister concern of Allwin industries engaged in manufacturing of pesticides, chemicals and Bio- fertilizer, Instead of adopting a traditional system of marketing like appointing distributors, dealers, ad agency, huge expenses on advertising and marketing team we decided to find a new path of marketing where we do sells our products direct to customer and that is farmers.

Here we adopted the path of direct marketing where we do business together. where we directly join distributors and give them opportunity to sponsor others one under his down line. This system of sponsoring people runs upto unlimited depth because we r selling pesticides and chemicals directly and we have almost 65% of population depending on agriculture.
Along with we also have insurance of Birla Sun Life, Reliance and LIC.We have newly launched Tours & Travels Package too. This Business provides opportunity to you to earn rs1,25,000/weak on single ID.
In nut shell we are going to be a part of company having more than 40,000 happy n satisfied distributors/customer/people.

Now the time is to use our experience to generate business and provide opportunity to work to people. How right a visionary said "Give a man a fish he will eat only once but teach him fishries he will eat through out his life"

For further information please feel free to contact

Thnaks n Regards
Rajesh Patidar
Please contact......

rajesh_patel

Happy earnings

Dear members,
I would like to thanks all members those have joined us. I extend my special thanks to Mr. Chirag Gujjar who started operations in Gujrat. I would also like to thank members from other state. I'm sure that you all are earning. I wish you all for your success.
If you all need any kind of assistance from my side I'm always ready.
We have seem dream and have desire to fullfill them. Even we have dare done dare to start now its time to focus on dedication.
Wishing you all happy earnings.

Regards
Rajesh Patidar
Please contact......

ravianil

i wish to know about it first before i make up my mind for it ,Really its great to take up the Opprunity as a challange & i sure i will be able to achieve.

wish to get more details please
please contact.........

rajesh_patel

request on mail

Dear Member,
Thanks for showing interes with us.
I would request to all members to send their inquries on my mail ID or send your mail ID on mrivate message.
So that I could send you business details. Specially to the MR. ranianil, iirc and ethocare.

Please send me mail.

Thanks n Regards
Rajesh Patidar
please contact...........

jojobaindia

I am interested to associate with you. I am doctorate and working since last 10 years please contact me