Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10people frm every state

Register

Click Here!

ragu_janu

send details

I am really interested please send details as soon as possible.Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

nisarga

hi

hi, m nisarga from karnataka belgaum dist. i completed MBA & also doing parttime work in agriculture. m interested for this type of work.plz contact with details.thank you.

srinivas naik

Dear member,
I am very much keen to know more details of this project. Do mail me at kumaramerica at gmail dot com.

Regards,
Dear Patel,

Good to see that you have taken a different way to market your approach. Anyhow everybody is keen to know your dream.

Rajesh i request u to share your dream project with everybody even though they are the Eleventh person.

Let your dream come true with the support of youngsters like us.

Pls feel free to contact me Boss.

Your Well Wisher,
Srinivas Naik
Allegiance India Ltd
Mobile :

chirag

From where you belong

Hello all members,
We have an excellent opportunity to work in agriculture related business. what we need is 10 people from every state of India to work.
This is an golden opportunity to work full time, part -time as you decide.
people who have 4 D's [Dream,Desire, Dare and Dedication] only should contact privately.
Let's come together and open unlimited opportunities. u may contact please...........
Rajesh ji.
I would like to know from where you belong. we can meet in Gujarat and can discuss the project.

suraj_kumar

Hello, It is nice you have expressed yourself. at the same it is better if you provide the details of the scheme, how it works, what liability is involved, the investment levels, the returns expected, etc., so the prospective candidate can take informed decision.
Regards.
Suraj

ssprasad

Best wishes for the project. Intersted to know the concept. Pl do email me, at your earliest.
Please contact.........

prnaidu

Looking for good agruiculture business

hello sir,
this is ramesh naidu from hyderabad, we seen ur offer (10 people from every state) very nice, and we r intersted, Please contact...

waiting for ur reply

saby

Need 10 People from Every State

Hello all members,
We have an excellent opportunity to work in agriculture related business. what we need is 10 people from every state of India to work.
people who have 4 D's [Dream,Desire, Dare and Dedication] only should contact privately.
Let's come together and open unlimited opportunities. u may contact please...........
Dear Mr. Patel:

I am very interested to know what you have in mind. I am acquiring about 2 acres of land near Kolkata, West Bengal. I am retired and would be available on full time basis provided the project is of merit and interest to me. Thanks and Regards

chellappan

Interested

sir we are based at pollachi n are interested in it...May i know wats it about....Kindly mail to me at my mail id

vijay_agricos

10 people frm Evry state

Respected Sir,
We have Tissue culture Plants Of G-9 variety for sale ,.We produce 15 million plants in year so if there will more than 250 acre Banana plantation of ours in your peripheri we do export of Banana also in middle east if wanna do joint business plz inform me...for plant aslo I am consulting for Agri,Land purchace ,export. Please contact...

Thank You
regards,
VIJAY

poysivan

hi im from tamilnadu pls mail me the details,
Please contact....

saravanan

myagribunireddy

I am also ready to

Hello all members,
Hello Rajesh,
I am Bhuvan Reddy from Andhra Pradesh & i am working as software engineer, simultaneously maintaining dairy form with 50 murra buffelows and 100 sheep form. Now i want to be in Agriculture fulltime, i am planing to import the advance equipments like Harvesting, Croping and planing from other country.so what kind of opportunity you are going to give us, can u please take my name from Andhra Pradesh.

-Regards
Bhuvan Reddy
Please contact........