Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10800 sq ft sale in yercaud hills, salem

Register

Click Here!

saro69

10800 sq ft land in yercaud salem tamilnadu, it is suitable for farm house, guest house, 200 ft roadbase and there is 100 trees and coffee plants further details contact this thread

saro69

Dear balaji,
This Land is sited 1Km from Lake 750/sqft.if intrested i sent photo's and map please contact also available 20000sqft atjoint

Last edited by a moderator:

pradeep1

Request for Price

10800 sq ft land in yercaud salem tamilnadu, it is suitable for farm house, guest house, 200 ft roadbase and there is 100 trees and coffee plants further details contact this thread
Please send the price that you are expecting and also send some pictures of the plot

badrignc

Interested in agri land

Hi,

Im interested in the land.

Kindly send me the photos and details of the land alongwith the price expected to my email id

Thanks

goodday

sir i am mohan.c from chennai. I want to see the plase.i need full details, location, price pls sent

srikanth_rajan

Sir, I am Srikanth from Mysore. I am very keen to purchase. Please tell me where in Yercaud and kindly indicate your price.