Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale 100 to 500 acres of land for sale in and around Hyderabad outer ring road

Register

Click Here!

hemanthrao

Hi all....
Few of my clients have acres of land for sale in and around telangana state and hyderabad about 100 to 180 kms....per acre cost starting price 3.5lakhs to 10 lakhs per acre as per distance price differs....i have lands with direct access with the seller....my contact number is 7981653737. .....all over city limits also available....only serious and genuine buyers pls...no time pass

reachphani

Hi t
Hi all....
Few of my clients have acres of land for sale in and around telangana state and hyderabad about 100 to 180 kms....per acre cost starting price 3.5lakhs to 10 lakhs per acre as per distance price differs....i have lands with direct access with the seller....my contact number is 7981653737. .....all over city limits also available....only serious and genuine buyers pls...no time pass
Tried
Hi all....

Hi Pls call back.. 9000990446.tried reaching your number