Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

100 to 1000 Acres AGRI LAND FOR SALE

Register

Click Here!

tamilnadu

Agricultural land Red/ Black cotton soil available for sale in Tamilnadu from 10 acres to 1000 acres with road approach at the rate of INR 50,000 to 5 lakhs per acre as continious stretch in single location for raising crops like orchard(Mango,sapota,Lime etc.) coconut, forest species for power production(Melia dubia, Bambusa etc.) vegetables,banana etc.Serious buyers who are willing to purchase for investment purpose or for agriculture purpose, please contact

We can guide you starting from land purchase to complete farm development(Identifying land,Selection of land,document verification,assisting for land registration,bush clearance, hydro survey,fencing,land survey,road formation,planting, irrigation etc.on chargeable basis.If you are interested kindly contact me

With Best Wishes

Karthikeyan consultants
(Agri Projects)
Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu

Last edited by a moderator:

chandra_dcs2001

75 acres land near coimbatore district

Please contact me and i am interested to buy 75 acres

D.Chandrasekar
Please contact..

QUOTE=tamilnadu;133193]Agricultural land Red/ Black cotton soil available for sale in Tamilnadu from 100acres to 1000 acres with road approach at the rate of INR 50,000 to 5 lakhs per acre as continious stretch in single location for raising crops like orchard(Mango,sapota,Lime etc.) coconut, forest species for power production(Melia dubia, Bambusa etc.) vegetables,banana etc.Serious buyers who are willing to purchase for investment purpose or for agriculture purpose, please contact
We can guide you starting from land purchase to complete farm development(Identifying land,Selection of land,document verification,assisting for land registration,bush clearance, hydro survey,fencing,land survey,road formation,planting, irrigation etc.on chargeable basis.If you are interested kindly call me

With Best Wishes

Karthikeyan consultants
(Agri Projects)
Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

msunil

I am interested in 18 ac land between Pollachi ( 25 km max - radius of Pollachi) - Palani- before Dindigul.

Red Soil , soil depth-2mts , suitable for Coconut , fruits

Sweet water- up to 70 ft, well and bore well scope a must

Good road a must, must be near a village.

Electricity line near by

Price range - please advise

Please mail me your contacts and email

Can I have your reply on this please.

Thanks,

Agricultural land Red/ Black cotton soil available for sale in Tamilnadu from 10 acres to 1000 acres with road approach at the rate of INR 50,000 to 5 lakhs per acre as continious stretch in single location for raising crops like orchard(Mango,sapota,Lime etc.) coconut, forest species for power production(Melia dubia, Bambusa etc.) vegetables,banana etc.Serious buyers who are willing to purchase for investment purpose or for agriculture purpose, please contact

We can guide you starting from land purchase to complete farm development(Identifying land,Selection of land,document verification,assisting for land registration,bush clearance, hydro survey,fencing,land survey,road formation,planting, irrigation etc.on chargeable basis.If you are interested kindly contact me

With Best Wishes

Karthikeyan consultants
(Agri Projects)
Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu

ganapati

With Best Wishes

Karthikeyan consultants
(Agri Projects)
Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu
150 acres/part of barren land (@ Rs.60, 000/acre) & 8 acres mango plantation (@ Rs. 8 lakh/ acre) is available in Kokan, Maharashtra at Dehen, 28 kms. from Mandangad on Anjarle Rd. Road, water & electricity can be made available. Titles are clear.

maxims45

agri lands black &red soil from I.N.R 50000 onwards

Dear irs
I am interested to buy 25 to 30 acres of land @ Rs. 50000/=. Please let me know the location in detail of the land.
Thanks
Maximus
Chennai

rajareddy003

Hi,

I want to purchage land with price range 20,000 to Rs 40,000 in karnataka.
preferablly arround mysore or it nearest towns.

I want to buy 200 acrs for coconut trees and dary farming. If any body can help contact me (bangalore). will be rewarded with good brokerage.

regards
Raja

goodman

hi i want 200=300 acers @ rate of 30k to 35 k if possible contact me
thanks

chandruacl

Please let us have details of land @ 50000/Acre near dindigal-trichy .We are interested in small piece of land 10 - 20 Acres .

Rgds
S.Chandrasekar

katamil

Hi,
I want about 10 to 20 acres of land at total cost of Rs. 10l. pl. send the details thanks

aggovind

Land require-Request

Dear Sir/madam

I required 25 to 50 acre at rate of 30K to 50K at Pollachi and Palani In and around foot hill of Kodai with water source, please contact me

Cheers
Govind

dewdrops

I am interested in buying 100-200 acres of land suitable foe vegetable cultivation and within 150 kms from Bangalore. Contact me

skhayden7

i hav land in pollachi udumalpet palani

i hav agri land in pollachi udumalpet palani coimbatore 10 to 50 acres ,and 350 acres vacant land ple contact

ramulu2k

Interested Buy 5 acres of land

Dear sir,

Interested to buy 5 acres of land at 50000/- per acre.

Kindly contact me with details.

Regards
Raghu

Please contact me and i am interested to buy 75 acres

D.Chandrasekar
Please contact..

QUOTE=tamilnadu;133193]Agricultural land Red/ Black cotton soil available for sale in Tamilnadu from 100acres to 1000 acres with road approach at the rate of INR 50,000 to 5 lakhs per acre as continious stretch in single location for raising crops like orchard(Mango,sapota,Lime etc.) coconut, forest species for power production(Melia dubia, Bambusa etc.) vegetables,banana etc.Serious buyers who are willing to purchase for investment purpose or for agriculture purpose, please contact
We can guide you starting from land purchase to complete farm development(Identifying land,Selection of land,document verification,assisting for land registration,bush clearance, hydro survey,fencing,land survey,road formation,planting, irrigation etc.on chargeable basis.If you are interested kindly call me

With Best Wishes

Karthikeyan consultants
(Agri Projects)
Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

pamaxy

agricultural landland at thamilnadu

Dear Karthikeyan,
Hello, Could you please come back to me for a 600 acre black soil fenced property at your least budget near Madhuri,cumbam,theni or Thurunal veli at the earliest .
Regards
Please contact..