Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

100% Financing+90% Subsidy,Start Bio Mass Power Project

Register

Click Here!

viyor

Viyors WPP Energy -Indo-US Joint Venture Co. Invite the proposal for Bio Mass Power Project from Small 25 kw to 10 mw and upto 500 mw with 75% to 100% financing option. Subsidy is available upto 90%. requirments for large projects only land, and small project should required 25% Fund with Land availability. project cost per kw is 1.6 lacks, min. 25 kw project.
Interested Parties kindly immediate send the proposal to, info@venon.org and viyors@gmail.com ,website kindly click here >>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature...

namrata

for project

Viyors WPP Energy -Indo-US Joint Venture Co. Invite the proposal for Bio Mass Power Project from Small 25 kw to 10 mw and upto 500 mw with 75% to 100% financing option. Subsidy is available upto 90%. requirments for large projects only land, and small project should required 25% Fund with Land availability. project cost per kw is 1.6 lacks, min. 25 kw project.
Interested Parties kindly immediate send the proposal to, info@venon.org and viyors@gmail.com ,website kindly click here >>> Viyors Energy Ltd. Future with Nature...
i have my office at main road and i have best proposals for u pls contact.

emilgladsten

can you kindly state what are the raw material to be used in large scale.

Thanks
Rajan

Last edited by a moderator:

hirpan

We are looking for Biogas from Poultry litter. Do you have any data available on this. Lot of sccope on this area.

babul1955

Bio-mass Power project

Sir,
our are is vegetable and rice growing area . Please let me know how much quantity of rice bran/veg. waste required/day for the 25KW bio mass power project?
Urs faithfully,
Dr. P.K.Saha.

vijaypareek

hi
please email me the details

vijay pareek

Last edited by a moderator: