Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted 100 Acres cheap agriculture land for sale

Register

Click Here!

nitinmittal

Dear Team,

We are looking for 100 acres or more in area as cheap agriculture land available for sale. Land should be with clear title and it should be made available in single time land transfer (registry). At the time of transfer physical land holding should be transferred to us.

Thanks

Last edited:

greenlandfns

Dear Team,

We are looking for 100 acres or more in area as cheap agriculture land available for sale. Land should be with clear title and it should be made available in single time land transfer (registry). At the time of transfer physical land holding should be transferred to us.

You may contact us on 9755728503. Nitin

Thanks
Where you want the land: location?
We have lands > 100 acres in Shiggaon Taluk, Haveri District, Karnataka; in Amba Ghat area in Konkan (touching NH 166, at <> 70 KM from Kolhapur and Ratnagiri), Maharshtra; in Gundalpet-Nanjangud, Mysore District, Karnataka; in Kodaikanal, Theni, Cumbum, Tirunelveli, Virudanagar etc in Tamil Nadu.
Revert by mail with specifics and your purpose etc so that we can suggest suitable land. Mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

sivachakradhar

Dear Team,

Thanks
As Per u r requirement land available in Nellore district. U can contact 9000757276.

zaftech

Dear Team,

Thanks
I have 12 acres of land in 3 parts. One part is 82 cents another 8 acres and the third is 3.5 acres. Rates are for 82 cents 20 lakh. For 8 acres 15 lakh per acre. For 3.5 acres it is 12 lakh per acre. All lands are with clear titles and properly fenced. I am selling this because I am planning to move out of the country.interested parties can contact me on 9243124974. Thanks.

purnaiah

Dear Team,

Thanks
area pl state and village and district

maharch

I have 12 acres of land in 3 parts. One part is 82 cents another 8 acres and the third is 3.5 acres. Rates are for 82 cents 20 lakh. For 8 acres 15 lakh per acre. For 3.5 acres it is 12 lakh per acre. All lands are with clear titles and properly fenced. I am selling this because I am planning to move out of the country.interested parties can contact me on 9243124974. Thanks.
Area location

muralimtu

Where you want the land: location?
We have lands > 100 acres in Shiggaon Taluk, Haveri District, Karnataka; in Amba Ghat area in Konkan (touching NH 166, at <> 70 KM from Kolhapur and Ratnagiri), Maharshtra; in Gundalpet-Nanjangud, Mysore District, Karnataka; in Kodaikanal, Theni, Cumbum, Tirunelveli, Virudanagar etc in Tamil Nadu.
Revert by mail with specifics and your purpose etc so that we can suggest suitable land. Mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Hi,

Hello,
I need about 50 to 100 acres of empty agricultural land with red fertile soil and good water. Please tell me the cheapest you can get for me. The land can be in karnataka or Tamil Nadu. Interior villages are fine for me. Email me at: mthimmai@mtu.edu

Thanks

muralimtu

Hello,
I need about 50 to 100 acres of empty agricultural land with red fertile soil and good water. Please tell me the cheapest you can get for me. The land can be in Karnataka or Tamil Nadu. Interior villages are fine for me.

Thanks

Dear Team,

Thanks
I have 100 acre ,having cleare title, immidiate registry,one man land,sweet water ,low cost land ,fertile land,I ensure you may earn more than 2cr /year from this land lot of water ,near high way road touch
my cont no 7982316754
Dr sharad