Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10 acres of land, Bhama-Askhed Dam touch near Proposed International Airport - Pune

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

randhir_s

10 acres of land, Bhama-Askhed Dam touch in Taluka Khed, village koliye in Khed- Rajgurunagar, Pune .

Very Scenic & tranquil location with a huge expanse of water on one side and mountains on the other side. The whole area is surrounded by windmills because of high wind speed, there is also a big solar power plant close by. The weather is very pleasant and is an ideal location for building a resort or for farm house plotting. It is also a great Investment opportunity because land at 15/20 kms is selling at more them 1 Cr per acre and the whole area is expanding very fast.

Video & photos can be seen at the following links:

The proposed International Airport at Pune is just 10 kms from this land. Talegaon MIDC/ Floriculture park is at 20kms and the new Panvel - Bhimashankar - chakan expressway will be 3 kms from this property.

17 lacs per acre, guaranteed to give 400% appreciation within 2 yrs.

Contact(owner) Randhir -]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Randhir,

Can you please send the link details to view the actual photos and is the land in N.A status or Agricultural status? Is there a proper tar road connected to this land?

10 acres of land, Bhama-Askhed Dam touch in Taluka Khed, village koliye in Khed- Rajgurunagar, Pune .

Very Scenic & tranquil location with a huge expanse of water on one side and mountains on the other side. The whole area is surrounded by windmills because of high wind speed, there is also a big solar power plant close by. The weather is very pleasant and is an ideal location for building a resort or for farm house plotting. It is also a great Investment opportunity because land at 15/20 kms is selling at more them 1 Cr per acre and the whole area is expanding very fast.

Video & photos can be seen at the following links:

The proposed International Airport at Pune is just 10 kms from this land. Talegaon MIDC/ Floriculture park is at 20kms and the new Panvel - Bhimashankar - chakan expressway will be 3 kms from this property.

17 lacs per acre, guaranteed to give 400% appreciation within 2 yrs.

Contact(owner) Randhir -]

paliwal

to randhir

:rolleyes:
Hi Randhir,

Can you please send the link details to view the actual photos and is the land in N.A status or Agricultural status? Is there a proper tar road connected to this land?
my self Niraj astik

can u send me a photo graph and the full detail of your land i am intrested. so send me the detail as soon as possible on my mail

thanking u

mvk24

bhama askhed land

Hello Ranjeet,pls call me ,I am interested ,well need 7/12 and location to visit
Thanks or sms me your mobile.I AM SERIOUSLY INTERESTED

Status
Not open for further replies.