Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10 acres of agricultural land for sale in chamarajanagar

Register

Click Here!

tshekar_r

Agriculture land of 10 acres of land in chamarajanagar, state highway,(gundlupet road), road connects to kerala, ooty. Highway facing. 350 nos of high yield coconut trees ( 5000 nos per 4months), 750 two years old mango plants with all varieties, 25 nos 10years old teak wood trees, amla, numbu etc., one year old, one borewell wih good water table (new motor and pump fixed). Newly laid drip irrigation for entire 10 acres of land, ., (another 15 acres land attached to this plot is also for sale with different owner) clear document. Price rs. 8.55 lak per acre (nego). please Contact:

Last edited by a moderator:

srikanthsons

sir,
We would like you to send me the detail along with the photos to my e-mail

subhash_13

Agri land for sale

I would like to know the cost and your contact details.

philann97

wanted Farm Land in Cumbum

Wanted 10 acres of agricultural land in cumbum with Road, water and electricity..... Preferably 2 acres near the Ghats and remaining flat land
Philip John

jca53

land requirement

dear sir,
pl send me details and also let me know when an visit the land so pl feel free to call me
regards
Anand

ravianil

Agriculture land of 10 acres of land in chamarajanagar, state highway,(gundlupet road), road connects to kerala, ooty. Highway facing. 350 nos of high yield coconut trees ( 5000 nos per 4months), 750 two years old mango plants with all varieties, 25 nos 10years old teak wood trees, amla, numbu etc., one year old, one borewell wih good water table (new motor and pump fixed). Newly laid drip irrigation for entire 10 acres of land, ., (another 15 acres land attached to this plot is also for sale with different owner) clear document. Price rs. 8.55 lak per acre (nego). please Contact:
let me more details where is come address so i can send my person to hav a look at the farm lands then ,then lets sit across & settle if everything is satisfying legally .
regards
Ravi