Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

10 acres land wanted

Register

Click Here!

vijaykdwivedi

Hello,
I am looking for 10 acres of cultivable land around Bangalore with good water facility. My budget is around 30 lac. Feel free to get in touch with me.
Warm Regards
Vijay

konkan

Aagricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra

We have premium Agriculture land available in Sindhudurga (sindhudurg ) district of Maharashtra. We have currently two plots of 96 and 200 Acres. You could buy from 10 Acres onwards. The price per Acre is Rs. 1,90,000.

We can also plant and look after your property for an additional payment for as long as you want. We have the Expertise, Infrastructure to develop first class plantation for you. We have our own plantations in Kerala and Mangalore already.

Tar road reach till the property and water is plenty and available all around the year. The sites are ideal for any Plantations. It is close to N.H.17. People travelling to Bombay by road pass through this area. Nearest Airport is in Goa.

The nearest railway station is Sawantwadi or Kudal. Trains like netravathi, mangala, happa, rajadhani, pune express,purna express, dehradun express all
pass through this way.

I would advice you to visit us here in order to understand the true potential of the investment. Once you do the investment we can obtain loan @Rs. 50,000 per Acre from any nationalized bank to do the cultivation. You do the basic investment and we take care of the rest including planting,and also taking care of your plantation on a daily basis. We can also do intercrops like banana, Drumsticks, pineapple, Heliconia, Melia Dubia, Medicinal Plants etc. which will give you back your entire investment within 4 years. By the time your investment would have appreciated many times. Right now there are 4 year and 5 year old plantations for sale @15 lakhs per acre.

In simple terms an investment of 25 lakhs for 10 acre would get you an annual income of 50 lakhs return from the 6th year onwards for 25 years.Please visit our web site for more information Konkan Farms :: Welcome To Konkan Farms.

Please check out the property videos

Gharpi - Top Portion - YouTube
Gharpi Top view 2 - YouTube
Gharpi Internal Road and Quality of Soil - YouTube
Gharpi land - Tar Road touch View - YouTube
Gharpi Tar road touch view - YouTube
Agricultural land for sale in maharashtra - Gharpi - YouTube
Road leading to Gharpi Property - Agricultural land for sale - YouTube
Agricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra - YouTube
Agricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra - YouTube

Regards

shajathali

Land in Dharmapuri

hai

i have land at your budget within 150 - 200 kms from bangalore

1) 10 acrs - red soil - virgin land undeveloped best suit for organic farming rate 2 lacks/acre 145 kms NH7 from bangalore to Salem near dharmapuri Toll Gate 12 kms inside

2) Uthangarai in Krishnagiri dist (around 170 Kms)- Bangalore to Pondicherry state high way 10 acrs 300 cocunut trees one well with free EB 6 lacks per acrs

3) Dharmapuri dist 30 kms from dharmapuri (NH7) 10 acrs two well two free eb 50 coconut trees all are developed land 5.5 lac/acre

Last edited by a moderator:

gowdatr

hai

we have land at your budget within 40-50 kms from bangalore

1) 20 acrs - red soil - near doddaballapur

if you want to know more information just call me

siddesh

25 acres farm land sale/lease at Hiriyur, 160 kms frm Bangalore

Sir

Sale / lease of required land, contact me
Regards:

Siddesh

Hello,
I am looking for 10 acres of cultivable land around Bangalore with good water facility. My budget is around 30 lac. Feel free to get in touch with me.
Warm Regards
Vijay

gowdatr

please call me an my mobile . The land will be available around.

rk1948

Pl let me know the details of s. no 1 10 acrs - red soil - virgin land undeveloped best suit for organic farming rate 2 lacks/acre 145 kms NH7 from bangalore to Salem near dharmapuri Toll Gate 12 kms inside at

balu naik

we interested in your land

hi gowdatr

pls contact me for you land my mobile no