Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

1 proposal will give you 7 type profits in energy farming and earn millions +monthly

Register

Click Here!

viyor

:THANKS TO THE PEOPLES GIVEN A HEAVY RESPONSE FOR OUR NANO POWER PLANTS, WITH THE GOOD ORDERS,
NOW we invite the proposal from the Land Owner, who have a land/vacant plots/constructed building, pl. convert into Wind+Solar Energy Farm and have a lots of income in millions,
  • 1- sell the electricity to government/pvt. sectors,with 50% less then government electricity bills.
2- Avail. the subsidy upto 50% its also heavy extra earning.
3 - avail. the tax benefits to increase your profitability.
4- highly income from Carbon Credit by CDM.
5 - YOU WILL be our partner and also distributor/sales centre for your area/state for extra upto 20% sales income.
6- you will also our sales/service centra to earn upto 15%
7- good farmers can be join as our Public Ltd. co. Promoter/Director to share/earn the co. profits..
and there are many benefits,
the Energy growth is 42%
Convert your present business/proffession to highly valuable business as power generation co.

application invite with present business activity, land / building available in acres, feet, starting min. capital offered,
based in that we will survey and final the decesion.
pl. sent your proposal...
Please contact.....

Last edited by a moderator:

raut_dr1

Hi

we are having 10 acres Dry Land which we will gives your project please send details info about ur proposal

viyor

about land ...

RESPECTED SIR, THANKS FOR YOUR MASSAGE, WE REQUEST YOU PL. SEND THE DETAILS PROPOSAL WITH MENTION , LOCATION OF LAND, PRESENT VALUE (GOVT./MKT.)BOTH, TO OUR EMAIL.. Please contact...
we will send you our proposal, AFTER RECEIVED YOUR MAIL IN 24 HOURS TIME PERIOD.
REGARDS
VIYORS ENERGY CORPORATION
HONG KONG/GERMANY/INDIA.(GUJARAT)

we are having 10 acres Dry Land which we will gives your project please send details info about ur proposal

viyor

Reply for energy farmin, need land

RESPECTED MR. ROHIT, THANKS FOR MASSAGE, PL. SEND COMPLETE DETAILS OF LAND/LOCATION/VALUE TO, will send the proposal within 24 hours.
Please contact....
regards
VIYOR ENERGY CORPORATION

Hi,

We are looking to buy dry land if you are interested to sell - send me the details.

Thanks
Rohit

ganapati

:THANKS TO THE PEOPLES GIVEN A HEAVY RESPONSE FOR OUR NANO POWER PLANTS, WITH THE GOOD ORDERS,
NOW we invite the proposal from the Land Owner, who have a land/vacant plots/constructed building, pl. convert into Wind+Solar Energy Farm and have a lots of income in millions,
  • 1- sell the electricity to government/pvt. sectors,with 50% less then government electricity bills.
5 - YOU WILL be our partner and also distributor/sales centre for your area/state for extra upto 20% sales income.
7- good farmers can be join as our Public Ltd. co. Promoter/Director to share/earn the co. profits..
the Energy growth is 42%
Convert your present business/proffession to highly valuable business as power generation co.

application invite with present business activity, land / building available in acres, feet, starting min. capital offered,
Please contact.....
Is this land suitable for a wind mill? I can send you the drawings by Email if needed.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong etc.)
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon(4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact....

guru1701

I am from West Bengal. We have a dairy farm with 50 acres land for cattle fodder. we like your proposal. Plzs send the details about the project and your contact.
Thanking you
gurudas
Please contact....

dipvij

the Energy growth is 42%

Please contact.....
i am interested to associate with this project, please provide all necessarry detail asap.

vny2kor

the Energy growth is 42%

Please contact.....

We have land...and are willing to be partner for this proposal.

Please send proposal details...
Please contact....

regards
Nilesh and Vinay

padmakar

power plants

I am looking to setup a sales outlet for agri hitech equipments, agri engg graduate with 10 years sales experience in mnc's. mail me details required to become distributor in karnataka.

psp029

Interested in This Project

i am interested in this Project. please contact me

pal4life

please help me too

i m raj kacheria i have 150 acres of land at mangoan ( mumbai goa highway 150 kms from mumbai)
the land is situated at 300 mtrs above sea level it a platue i m interested in your services please get back to me on 97694 72784 or kacheriaraj@yahoo.com

gnanam_farmer

sir
iam from chennai i want to invest money in this business how much i have to spend for this business when the profit would come i need full details.