1 acre 50 tousand only in ap near to hyderabad just 120kms towards nh9 mumbai higway

Register

gunda5

hii iam havin 140 acres bit near to hyderabad whch is 120kms far from hyderabad towards mumbai highway (narayankedh)

village -ramtirth
mandal-kangti
district-medak
cost -50000/- fixed

land details-resale land
water -180 to 200 feets we will get water
type of land-its barell land but its with some small stones we should plough the whole land
soil-balck

for more details

Last edited by a moderator:

subair

hii iam havin 140 acres bit near to hyderabad whch is 120kms far from hyderabad towards mumbai highway (narayankedh)

village -ramtirth
mandal-kangti
district-medak
cost -50000/- fixed

land details-resale land
type of land-its barell land but its with some small stones we should plough the whole land
soil-balck

for more details
your contact no. please

sonyd

about your land for sale

hello sir,

my name is sony dhiman ph.0091-7696032553 and my e-mail.
I am interested to buy your land so how can we meet and discuss about have a look and move to next step.
Please contact me and tell me your ph.number and location and full address of your land.thanks for your time.

Yours Faithfully

Sony Dhiman

r_k_sharma

Quotation.

I am genuine buyer. Pl. provide contact detail as well as detail of Land in question.

waiting for response.

dipvij

village -ramtirth
mandal-kangti
district-medak
cost -50000/- fixed

land details-resale land
soil-balck

for more details
Hi i am intrested pls call me