Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

0.7 Acre(70 cents) Agriculture Land for Sale, 140KM from Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

G

godrama

0.7 Acre(70 cents) of fertile Agriculture Land for Sale in a village called Vaduganur in the state of TamilNadu. The Land is approximately 140 KM from Bangalore city. Price is Rs.357000/-(not negotiable). The Land has Clear Title. I live in Bangalore, interested parties could contact me.
This 70Cents land is an Inherited property which is in our family's possession(forefathers) for several hundreds of years, the titles are absolutely clear and there are no problems. I recently purchased a big land (2.42 Acre) in the same village, so I want to sell this 70cents land. There is no Approach Road directly to the Land which means you can not take a car and bike directly into the Land. From the Approach Road the land will be at a 600 meters approximate distance. If you need approach road, you have to take approval from the neighbouring land owners and everybody collectively have to pay some money to government for laying roads, that is possible as most of the farmers have already done it in the village and constructed their own houses in their own farm lands. Tamil Nadu provides Free Electricity for pumping Water from Borewells. Expanding the land beyond 70 Cents is also possible in future as the Neighbouring Land owners are also planning to sell lands in future. Tamil Nadu Government is building big Overhead tanks in the village to supply Municipal Drinking Water to the Farmers in this village, very soon this facility will be made available too. There is a Canal in the Village, but it's quite far from the Land, we hope that facility will be available in future. The land has a 5 cent share in a old collapsed and dried well.

Photographs of the Land are available at this link for download: (Moderator has deleted the link, Mail me with your email address if you want to see the photos.)

Location of Land:

Village: Vaduganur
Taluk: Uthangarai
District: Krishnagiri
State: Tamil Nadu
Proximity: Approximately 140KM from Bangalore City.

Water: Rain Fed. Bore-well or Wells could be dug up, depth varies from 50 Feet to 500 Feet in the neighbouring lands in the same village.

Crops that are already growing in the Village:

Woods: Teak

Cereals/ Legumes: Rice, Wheat, Groundnut, Moong, Horsegram, Millet, Bajra, Cowpea, Chickpea, Corn, Sesame, Ragi, Pigeon pea, Uraddal, Lentil, Soyabean, Greenpeas, Oats

Nuts: Coconut, Dates, Almond, Cashew, Walnut, Toddy Palm

Fruits: Papaya, Pomegranate, Sapota, Orange, Kinnow, Narinja, Mango, Jackfruit, Water Melon, Pineapple, Lime, Mosambi, Amla, Custerdapple, Banana, Sugarcane, Woodapple

Vegetables: Onion, Tomato, Drum Stick, Carrot, Potato, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Sweet potato, Snake Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Beetroot, Radish, Chili, Ginger, Garlic, Tamarind, Cabbage, Mashroom, Broccoli

Green Leafy Vegetables: Curry Leaf, Bettle Leafs, Pudina, all green leafy vegetables

Others: Soapnuts, Eucalyptus, Aloe vera, Turmeric

Last edited:

mkraghuram

What kind of crops grow in the region? What kind of soil? What about water supply? Please detail your post with necessary information or mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

allan

Please let me know if any negotiations on the price tag, mail me

G

godrama

It's not negotiable. I haven't kept a lot of margin, the land worth is 5Lakh rupees in that area, As I wanted to dispose it off because of the only reason that I have bought a bigger (2.42 acre) land in the same village I came down a lot and quoted the price Rs.357000/-.

Last edited:

davidchandran

agri land .70 cents for sale--reg

dear advertiser,greetings.
i saw ur ad to sell ur .70 cents of agri land; i'm interested to buy ur land.pl let me know if the price is negotiable.thanks--

G

godrama

Hi davidchandran,

The price is Not Negotiable. The price is Fixed.

Ramakrishna

physiovesalius

.70 acre agri land sale - redg

Hai friend,

I'm intrest in your land, can you please send me the details and photograph of you land to my mail ID :

rawtherspices

Turmeric exporter

is one of the leading processors and exporters of SPICES and COFFEE in India.

Established in the year 1960, with an experience of over four decades in the realm of quality spices and coffee, we have travelled a long way and gained a strong foothold in the market. Our exclusive range includes ground spices, whole spices, blended spices, seasonings, sesame, dehydrated products and others, that are farm fresh with rich nutritional values.

RAWTHER’s COFFEE, a division of SA Rawther Spices (P) Ltd is solely dedicated to the cultivation and processing of coffee, meeting international requirements of coffee varieties and grades.