Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

 dairy farm - plug & play facility available - -

Register

Click Here!

ayush1ravi

Good News for people interested in starting a new dairy farm. No need to bother about shed (barn) design, finalizing and installation of machinery. Just bring your live stock and start the milk production from the day one.

We are offering our ready infrastructure for running a dairy farm with new age barn built to house 50 milking cows + 15 dry cows + 30 calfs along with 02 double bucket milking machines, 5 H.P chaff cutter, water motors for washing cows and water troughs, 15 kva generator, workers quarters and more. All these come at a very attractive rate.
Further information and farm visit, pl contact.

RAVISHANKAR.M
PH: +919880741434.

Good News for people interested in starting a new dairy farm. No need to bother about shed (barn) design, finalizing and installation of machinery. Just bring your live stock and start the milk production from the day one.

We are offering our ready infrastructure for running a dairy farm with new age barn built to house 50 milking cows + 15 dry cows + 30 calfs along with 02 double bucket milking machines, 5 H.P chaff cutter, water motors for washing cows and water troughs, 15 kva generator, workers quarters and more. All these come at a very attractive rate.
Further information and farm visit, pl contact.

RAVISHANKAR.M
PH: +919880741434.

with reference to the above subject, My name is Venkatesh from Mancherial, A.P. I will start a small scale dairy farm in my home town (Luxettipet Village, MDL: Mancherial, Dist: Adilabad, A.P).

The project cost would be around 30 – 35 lacs. Initially I will start my farm with 20 Buffaloes and it will extend up to 50 animals within 2-3 Years.

I request you kindly go through the above stated requirement, provide the cost of my new dairy farm to adopt of plug and play system.

Thanks & Regards
Venkatesh
Email:srisuryatejadairyfarms@gmail.com