Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• someone please help me to get things done in Floriculture Project report . i dont know how do go about and prepared my project.

Avi
    Hi Mr Satla,

We are trying out Hydroponics for tomatoes and require a small part of land.

Please let me know if you are open to rent us a part of your land in Badlapur.

This project is only for experimentation and we want to start it immediately.

Regards,
    Aditya
    Dear All,

I am fm Sawantwadi, Sindhudurga dist.
    I want buyer for cashew.

Pls. contact me.
    Anil Parab
    (9920392991)
    I have just begun the greenhouse project in Uttarkannada and growing coloured capsicum in it. From october 2011 to June 2012 i can produce about 100 to 150 tons of capsicum. If you are interested please reply with your requirements to
    nish11@hotmail.com
    We Are Grower Of Colour(Red ,Yellow)Capsicum in Polyhouse Please Send Your Contact Or Contact Us At pritamdalvi88@gmail.com. Cell 9930937214
    Terra Floritech Pvt Ltd.
    Based in United Arab Emirates , Ocean Line incorporated in 1997 and has branches in India, East Africa , Middle East and actively served in the Agriculture sector the Renewable energy Projects .
    • Design and Supply specialized Projects
    • Engineering and Design Consultancy
    • Project Manage Services
    The core activities of the company are based around Developing Agriculture projects, financial consultancy and supply and installation of hybrid or stand alone solar, wind power units (renewable Energy).

We are interested in your services , Kinldy let me know various subcidies from GOVT , your service charges, and update me if you know anything about HYDRoponic farming Systems please send me more details

Warm regards

Nived Sathiyan

Ocean Line India
    This is Gangadhar Karanam(Director). for queries on our Biofertilizers and Organic manure please contact details given below

Hayagreeva Bioorganics Pvt.Ltd
    #75-10-1/A
    I Floor, P.V.R. Buildings,
    Bhavani puram,
    Vijayawada.
    Andhra pradesh,
    India-520012

Phone:+91-866-2417564
    Mobile:+91-9000144144
    Email:hayagreevabio@gmail.com
    This is Gangadhar Karanam(Director). for queries on our Biofertilizers and Organic manure please contact details given below

Hayagreeva Bioorganics Pvt.Ltd
    #75-10-1/A
    I Floor, P.V.R. Buildings,
    Bhavani puram,
    Vijayawada.
    Andhra pradesh,
    India-520012

Phone:+91-866-2417564
    Mobile:+91-9000144144
    Email:hayagreevabio@gmail.com
    Please let me know what is the best agri business now. tks
    Daniel athista@hotmail.com / sms +966500231887
    We are growing colour capsicum under polyhouses we can supply 300 gram capsicum to you please contract : alarajesh2004@yahoo.co.in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…