Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sir is it possible to increase the desi cow milk yielding capacity
    P
    padmanabhan_ganesan
    it can be increased by a litre or so using feeds. Beyond that, it may take several generations of cow breeding to get higher yields from the same variety of cow.
    Sir thanks for ur i valuable information shared with me

I am suresh from trichy sir i had some doubts could you please help me out

sir how many cow can be maintained by a single person if ido diary business how much income we can expect for a single month
    if i cant able to supply the diary directly to consumer how much profit we can yield it sir give a approx suggestion
    P
    padmanabhan_ganesan
    you will have less money compared to direct marketing in your hands for the same kind of input and work except for marketing.
    Sir, I have small piece of land (2 grounds) at sirupagal village in walajabad, kangipuram district . I would like to utilize for teak wood cultivation. The said village has got very good water potential. There is no residential houses at near by. Please advise me will it be beneficial idea in long run. Also advise me how to proceed / prepare for teak cultivation. Regards.
    P
    padmanabhan_ganesan
    Teak is a long duration crop. You need to properly prune every season so that the stem grows straight and somebody has to look after. Otherwise, people will easily steal the woods as it fetches good value after few years.
    Check with the Forest Dept. They should have teak saplings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…