Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
suryanarmada
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Suryanarmada,

I am interested in setting up a cashew nut extraction plant. Please provide me the PDF document regarding the same to my email ID (sud_pai@hotmail.com) at the earliest.
    Thanks and regards
    Sudhir
    Hello Sir:
    i am referring to your reply to a post back on 2nd december 2006 regarding aloe vera juice. i want to set up an aloe vera processing plant on large scale basis. I have been reading about the aloe vera processing methods but still my ideas are not clear..i feel there are many things one can do with aloe vera. Can you please guide me regarding how to proceed , what machinery/ equipments require, where/whom to buy from. What are the % of wastage?xtc. Do you thing my decision about going large scale in this field is correct?
    I am from Pune
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Dear Suryanarmada,

I want to set up a cashewnut processing plant at jodhpur, rajasthan, Can you advice me for that ? pls send me complete details about the plant viz where from i can get the raw material, labour problem etc. my mail id : praveenchopra2000@Yahoo.com
    Dear suryanarmada,

i am sreenath from madanapalli,chittoor district,andhra pradesh. is it possible to grow in our lands
    Dear Suryanarmada,

As you mentioned to Santanu Please forward me the details also.

Regarding :
    In Srilanka following products have been made from betel leaf

Betel toothpaste
    Mouthwash
    Betel ointment
    Betel cream and
    Instant betel chew
    Regards
    Dear Mr.Surya,
    Can you please send me details on organically grown capsicum. Would there be yield or other benefits on growing it in a greenhouse. Please contact me at tarmdev@yahoo.com.
    Thanks
    Tarun
    Pls Send me all the technical and any type of information u have on Cashew Nut Processing.. my email id is romi30588@gmail.com.. it would be very helpful to me because i plaaning to enter in cashew processing industry and dont have enough information,,

THank You....
    Hi,
    Can you please mail me the complete technical details along with the economics for
    tulsi farming.. my email ID is asifk269@gmail.com..Thanks
    can u let me know the details about BONSAI courses and plants availability in chennai.

Have a great weekend ahead:)

Best regards,
    Pandian
    we are in need of RCN as well w320+spilit cashew kernal
    we are going to expanse our units,so also need of Raw Cashew processing machinery
    jay trade
    dpkavar@gmail.com
    Hello Surya, I am Uday from Bangalore. I have a 8 acres land in Chikmagalur, Karnataka. I have planted Silver Oak saplings with 8 foot spacing in between them. I wanted to plant banana for about a couple of years, till the Silver Oak comes up. May i have your personal Email address, where i can start asking you questions regarding this. Thank you.
    I am interestid in cultivation of Moringa for production of leaf powder and cattle feed.
    I would like to know:
    1.Market for leaf powderand cattle feed.
    2.Market rate of leaf powder in India.
    3.Technical specifications for leaf powder.
    4.Approx Yield of powder from one acre of moringa plantation.

Thanks in advance.
    Ranjit
    i have 20 acres of land with red soil near surandai,Tirunelveli district of tamilnadu.

i would like to put plantations, but water availability is less.Can u give me some plan to cultivate plants which with stand hot clomate with less water.
    Regards,
    PANDIAN.
    Please send me a copy of model agreement on contract farming /buy back to my email address: i ll remain grateful to you.
    skilewala.nmh@gmail
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…