Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Kriti,
    Got your detail from Agricultureinfo website. Please share your email id or contact number for further discussion on Safed Musli. My mail id is rajatsharmaprofile@gmail.com
    Hello Kirti,

I came across the following thread when I googled about Amla Harvesting and Marketing but this thread is pretty old.

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/general-questions-answers/27044-amla-plantation-post-harvest-marketing-2.html

We have about 600 (10 year old) Amla trees In Namakkal district, TN. We are trying to lease out but getting a leasee is the biggest challenge. Moreover their offer is very bad.

Wondering if you can share some contacts who would be interested taking up yearly lease.

Are there any alternative for leasing like marketing ourself? If so can you please share some contacts who procure in bulk?

Finally I like to understand what choices we have in-terms of Amla processing if that can fetch better returns. If this is an option can you please share some contact info for Amla processing equipments?

Thanks a lot.

Regards
    Mani
    Hi ma'am, i am cultivator of aloevera leaves in more then 300 biga...so please suggest where I sell this leaves in bulk quantities...
    Kirtiji can you guide me how to contact any buyer of aloe vera as I am planing to do aloe vera farming but someone told me that i should try it only if I have a buyer otherwise it is of no use
    So plz help me if u can
    My contact number is 8860092323
    Hi... I am interested in Spirulina... I just want to know if training is necessary or a few advice from wellwisheres is okay.. and is there a solid demand for this product...Can i go ahead with it...Need some advice...Thanks in advance...
    Hi. I have 3.28 acres in juwathi rajapur. Want to do mango plantation on 2.5 acres. Need help iin step by step. Water supply . electricity. Cost. Total. Plus annual cost. Helper cost etc. Guidance is required. If loan possible min investment from me. Any government help. Bore well/moter pump. 9819200166
    Hello mam:'
    i am referring to your reply to a post back on 2nd december 2006 regarding aloe vera juice. i want to start a aloe vera processing plant on large scale basis. I have been reading about the aloe vera processing methods but still my ideas are not clear..i feel there are many things one can do with aloe vera. Can you please guide me regarding how to proceed , what machinery/ equipments require, where/whom to buy from. What are the % of wastage?xtc. Do you thing my decision about going large scale in this field is correct?
    Thanking you in anticipation
    Hi kirti,
    I read your post regarding nati koli farming.. You have mentioned it is 380 per kg and yielding period of 3-4 months , bank loans etc..
    I have a nati koli farm and I am struggling even to get 150 per kg as selling price, there are lot of people only to sell chicks but not a single person to buy the adult chickens..
    Can u please let me know how realistic are the things that you have mentioned in your post and if u have actually grown nati chickens and also any help would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Suraj
    hello ,
    This is Ayan, i am oyster mushroom grower in west Bengal suffering some marketing problem . can u please guide me sell sun dried mushroom to any supplier or any exporter .please give some valuable information to me please .
    my mail id is - mr.ayansaha@gmail.com
    mobile no - 08389042241
    Hello mam.Myself Mr.Ujwal Paturkar.I am interested in goat farming.I want to rear goats for meat.Can you tell me which breed should I purchase? And where could I get the required breed of the goat?Also tell me all the details regarding the investment,place where I could start this.Thank you.
    would like to know some contacts for soil testing and ground water report and advice on psuitable plantation for a 10 acre place in raigad disrict of maharastra
    Hi Mam,

I am looking for kastur benda or kastur dhana or musk dhana buysers. Could you please help me.bashabhaimd@gmail.com and ph no 8790488438.
    Sir
    you are doing excellent job
    Great advice towards great results
    keep going with the same spirit
    ------- somnath
    hi kirti

need help for conceptualize can u act as consultant are u in bangalore pl e mail me at draj37@hotmail.com
    I would like to establish a mushroom production unit in hyderabad. can any one help me in providing details like training institutions
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…