Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Sir my name is HARISH from Hosur
    30 years ago my grand father apply for agriculture power connection
    But he could not connected it he get the power connection red notice
    But he was uneducated he didn't know about that now a days something search in a old bag I notice that If I will get that connection now if its possible
    Please send me a procedure if its possible contact:9095067664
    Hi,
    I am Shankar from Villupuram, Tamil Nadu. I want to buy a pure jersey Cows at lest 20 cows which can give me at least 20-25 liters p/d & want to know the rate of per cow.
    I need total cost for making Farming with 20 Cows... Mail me: shankar.00777@gmail.com
    Contact me: +919677695763
    For goat farm visit contact
    please contact..
    Philip Benis
    Pondicherry
    bestfoundationg@gmail.com
    Best Foundation
    At Bagamandala of Coorg district, 10 acres yielding, well maintained Robusta coffee plantain inter-planted with pepper,cardamom,orange,lemon,silver oak,other fruit trees,farm house,labor quarter,plenty of water and irrigation facilities, streams,pond, motorable road till property,electricity,telephone,mobile and internet connectivity. Fully fenced up,compact.Property 30 kms from Madikeri and 75 kms from Kanhangad of Kerala. The pill grim center Talacauvery is 8 kms. Cool climate,scenic surroundings. Ideal for resorts,spas, estate stays,home stays,tourist homes etc.
    Partnership is also invited up to 5 members for setting up estate stay/resort. Present income from agriculture is Rs 2 lacs per Annam.
    Kindly mail at this, c.muralynair@gmail.com mobile: 9447889471.
    Shri.Archidambaram,
    Please let me know your budget per acre. I have area around Foot Hills of Kodaikanal with good water resource to create Mango or Coconut and other cash crops. I am also trying to find land on the hills on the way to Kodaikanal with coffee and pepper plants @ Rs. 4 lakhs per acre.
    Agri land with Pungai title will be very use full future.
    Thanking you,
    K. Srinivasan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…