Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir,

Greetings for the Day...

We are Sai Prerna Trust & Agri Age Farms. We are working with 750+ farmers in more than 5000 Acres of Land Area across the country. We are motivating them for diversified farming and helping them to sell their produce in reasonable rates at their Farms. In the manner we are increasing the Organic Produces on regular basis by explaining the benefits of the farms productivity & users health related issues.

We are getting various produces from farmers under buy back agreement across the country. Kindly tell us the available land and facilities along with SOIL TESTING REPORT so that we will tell you the selected crop's farming under the buy back agreement.

Thanking you & regards;

Ajeet Singh

Chairman

Sai Prerna trust & Sai ba products

(agriagefarms@gmail.com)

+91 85 100 23 145 (New Delhi)
    dear sir

i have organic manure with lab report
    stock available 1000 tons
    rate : retail price Rs. 20 , wholesale price 10 - 12 rs
    nitrogen content is more than 2.7 percent
    organic carbon is 30 % ...
    on request im ready to give sample along with report
    further details plz contact me
    Mr. Jamnada Mange
    I am interested in buying land of around 2-5 Acres around Ourslirt of Mumbai or Panvel. Seems like you have some property at a good price. Please Contact me at rinkabose@gmail.com. Otherwise can you give me your mobile no. so that I can call you.
    Regards
    Rinka
    Dear jamna das ji,
    the stevia plants are very fine in quality & we give them in packing ofthermocol boxes so that they remain safe. You'll need at least 70000 plants to plant in 2 acres. The rate is around Rs.1/plant. We will negotiate some more when you finally place the order. You can call me @ 9826556880 for any query.
    Devesh...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…