Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm interested in Agarwood saplings, Kindly email me about all the details regarding its availability to prices..
    Initially i need around 100 plants/ seeds as per availability.
    Mail me at: love.predators@gmail.com

Thanks n regards

Amit Singh
    Hi

Thank you very much for your valuable posts. Im looking for BAMBUSA TULDA SEEDS before that i wish to know what is the specialty in this bamboo variety. Also it will be helpful if you share the details of
    And is this variety a rare one ?
    What would be the cost per kg?
    How many number of seeds in per kg ?
    What is the exact season for getting this seed ?
    What is the germination period from harvesting the seed ?

SHRI KRISNA
    TAMILNADU
    Hi, I was looking for seeds and saplings of agarwood. We are from bangalore and we would like to grow it here. Please send me the details about price, shipping etc. Thank you!
    sir , I am Bijoy kumar from kerala. I am intresting in purchasing agar wood saplings. P lease give the details of prize ,and availability.
    yours faithfuluy,
    bijoykumaar@yahoo.co.in
    Hi we have some rocky soil land in andhra pradesh.I want to grow medical plants in that land.Is it possible to grow these plants in rocky land? If not please let me know which is better to grow?
    hello
    sir
    i am from gurdaspur and intereted in medical planation.
    if u could give some information about that.

thanks.
    Hi Sir,
    Are bayleaf saplings available with you?
    please mail me at akheeq@gmail.com

regs,
    SAYED
    Pl send us the prices and pakaging details ofpapaya-aredlady seeds.
    Best regards
    Munawar Noon
    m_noon48@yahoo.com
    Read one of your posts on Rudraksh tree. Are you aware of any places in Bangalore where we can get seeds / saplings for Rudraksh tree. Thanks.
    sir now i like to grow agar trees, can u help me where is avbl. agar tree seedling can u give me address.
    Kindly contact me regarding Agarwood saplings- needed to plant 40 acres in June- July 2011. Thank you.

ksarker@yahoo.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…