Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
shanmuga06
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Sir, I am highly interested cultivate Agar-wood tress but I have lack of knowledge in doing so. I have many queries, could you share your email address or whats app number so I can discuss this further.
    I am looking for seeds of plants with large thorns for a live fencing. Shikakai is one option. Please indicate the name, availability and costs. Thanks.
    Hi I m from Thanjavur delta. I have 5 acres land for coconut plantation.The nuts I get from my yielding gardens are very small in size.For bigger sized coconuts what type of sapling I must select. Is that breed available with you. If so pls give me details.thank u. Regards
    My mail id yagappa115@gmail.com
    Hi I m from Thanjavur delta. I have 5 acres land for coconut plantation.The nuts I get from my yielding gardens are very small in size.For bigger sized coconuts what type of sapling I must select. Is that breed available with you. If so pls give me details.thank u. Regards
    I want seed less lemon saplings for one acre land near valsad, Gujarat State. Please send your quotation.
    Dipak Shah
    Sir please tell me what kind of wether & soil conditions suitable for melia dubia?
    I belongs to narshingpur distric in M.P. is it suitable place for melia dubia ?
    Hi sir,
    I have 8 acre land. 4 acre land is black soil with depth of 15/20 feet and other 4 acre land is red soil with sand mixed soil planning to arrange drip irrigation to plan Hebbevu/ Melia Dubia. The land 4 acre is located in talikot, tha:muddebhihal, another 4 acre of land is located in basawanbagewad, bijapur District in Karnataka state. At this location, the rain fall is low and also has to depend on well water.
    Sir could you give some information that
    • Weather this land is suitable or not, if not what alters can be done to grow melia dubia tree.
    • Can we do without well or bore well water, can we depend only on monsoon.
    • Instead going with mono crop, I would like to go with multi crop, so which trees are suitable with melia dubai with this soil.
    • Here neem trees are grown more, along with lemon, grape and Dhalimbe too.
    If soil is suitable to grow melia dubai tree I would like to extend to 20 acres. So please let me know is it possible or not.
    Thanku
    Hi Sir,
    We are looking for Maha vilva 9 leaves.. Please let me know the price and delivery charges @ chennai..
    Thank you..
    A.Sriramkumar
    sriramkumar.pap@gmail.com
    hello sir,
    i want to know the selling price of the branches of the santalum album sandal tree .and the link of the buyers ...please replyy ...soon
    We are looking for buyers for red and white sandal wood... Anyone interested, please call on 9820940449 or 9560329993. We will provide you more information on the product and material. Thanks.... Please let us know if u have anyone interested
    please note my complete contact details :
    A Sivakumar
    Priya Nursery Garden
    KARAIKUDI-630001,TNADU
    priyagar06@yahoo.co.in
    sir
    i'm from pollachi, i would like to plant red lady papaya 786, could you help me any one where will i get seeds or saplings, My Contact No 9943984531, Email : mail2senthil41@gmail.com
    thank you
    Regards
    SENTHIL
    Dear Sir,

Please let me know the price and delivery charges of Melia Dubia saplings to Hyderabad and the quantities per shipment.

Regards,
    Naveen
    Dear sir,
    We are looking for Lobular Red Sandalwood in size as follows:

product name is: India lobular red sandalwood

specifications are: length 55cm-60cm, width: 5cm-15cm

quantity 55ton

Please contact immediately,
    Best regards,
    Arun Paul,
    E-mail: palfile@gmail.com
    Mobile; 09748833467
    URGENT
    dear sir
    i require few saplings of rudraksha and bilva (bael) treees at Mumbai - please get back to me with your contact details if you have. My email id is vaibhav.birit@gmail.com

thanks in advance !
    Vaibhav
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…