Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 100 + 40 Acres of Cheap Rubber Plantation Patta Land is available for sale near Nagercoil, Kanyakumari Dist., Tamilnadu, India - Vellimalai Hills - Suitable for Rubber, Coconut, Cloves, Pepper, Nutmeg Cultivation and also for Resort and Golf Ground - Just 10 Kms. from Nagercoil City and 3 Kms. from NH - Perennial Water Source available - FREE Electricity - Very Pleasant Climate and Panoramic View - Road Approach - Clear Title - Price INR 10 Lacs Per Acre (Negotiable) - Also available Big Rubber Estates, Mango Farms, Agri Lands, Resorts and Resort Lands etc for Reasonable Prices - Contact: Chandramohan, Mobile (91) 09443286867 (Tamilnadu, India) or email to scmreals@rediffmail.com
    150 Acres Multi Purpose Land is available for sale near Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu, India - Stamp Duty Free - Save 50 Lacs - Fully Fenced - 1 Open Well and Bore Wells with TEN FREE Electricity Connections available - Highly Fertile Red Soil - Good Water - Suitable Agri Projects, Industries, Layouts, College, Schools etc.- More than 1 Km. Road Frontage - Wide Double Road - Close to City and Tuticorin Harbour and Ariport - Tar Road - Clear Title - Cheap Price - INR 3.75 Lacs Per Acre - Also available 10-1000 Acres of Cheap Agriculture Lands, Farms, Resort Lands and Chennai Properties Etc for Reasonable Prices - Contact: Chandramohan, Mob: 91(0) 9443286867 (Tamilnadu, India) or email scmreals@rediffmail.com
    hi,

I am interested in buying a lot of 5 acres. Can you please PM your contact details.

thank you
    Mohan Vijay
    +917702488804
    mohanndeed@gmail.com
    May I know the location of the land? bcz I am intrested in purchasing around 10 acre of agri land . I would like to know more, regarding the details..pls contact me
    I want to buy this land, at Rs.20,000 per acre. Send me more details about this site. You should show us xerox copy of full documents of this land before to visit the site.
    Mathy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…