Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am searching 3 to 5 acre's land for forming with good water source preferably red soil type. With 20km radius of location near by Musiri, Kulithalai, Thottiyam, Thuraiyur. My budget is 20 to 25 lakhs for 5 acre's land.Please contact @9943737290 or dhanabaljjcet@yahoo.com
    Dear Mr. Chinnadurai,
    I want medicinal herbs in bulk quantities for domestic market. It will be appreciated, if you send the details of medicinal plant and herbs with price and MOQ to my Id : greenvalleyintl@yahoo.com
    Dear sir,
    we can supply large qty of banana in reasonable price if you interest pl contact

as.agroproduct@gmail.com
    Dear sir,

I want land near mettur 20 to 30 acres.If you anything like that please mail to satheesvictory@gmail.com
    My Mobile number is 9944522995

Regards
    Sathees
    Dear sir,

I want land near mettur 20 to 30 acres.If you anything like that please mail to satheesvictory at gmail dot com.
    My Mobile number is 9944522995

Regards
    Sathees
    Hello, my email is creakypirate@yahoo.com
    Please email details of extremely cheap agri land for sale in TN, waste land, barren land etc.
    Thanks, Karthik
    sir,
    i would like to start a bio-fuel plantation and require assistance. kindly send me your details on anilpoddar65@gmail.com if you are interested
    I have more than 100 acres of land in Khajuraho. Want to lease out. Water table only 20 feet, electricity and on road land.
    Anybody interested?
    Dear Sir,
    Let me know the price of Cumin seeds (urgently) and also the price list of ur products. Send me the address of ur port so that it would be easy to calculate for transport.Thank u,

Mail at: srchakarapani@gmail.com
    Post at: K.Rajagopal,
    SriChakarapanitradedrs,
    23,V.O.C.St.,
    Cuddalore Dt.,
    Tamilnadu.
    Call at : +91 9842367997
    Profitable Goat farm training on 21.01.12 Saturday & Sunday
    Guidance for
    Subsidy up to Rs. 8,50,000/-
    bank loan Rs, 25,00,000/-

A-Z assistance
    Dear sir,
    I need 600 tons of groundnut shell and 100 tons saw dust per month.
    The location is pondicherry, kindly send your quote.
    Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…