Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello,

I have vacant land around 25+ acres in TamilNadu - Trichy

I have interested to tie up with any firm for giving my land for Aloe Vera cultivation.

So, please send us the details for Consultation (turn-key) for Cultivation of Aloe Vera and Buy Back Tie-up Proposal.

On receiving the same, we will accordingly fixup a meeting and take the discussion further.

Please post your details

Thanks
    Santhana Krishnan
    Originally Posted by namrata
    sir we can provide u this area 12000to25000 per beega at rajasthan we have big chak pls contact by p.msz box .

dear friend
    i m willing to buy ur land can u contact me,
    Thanks.
    bhupendratyagi_2000@yahoo.com
    Mob:-09602998846
    Dear Namrata,
    We have some 20 acre of land in Aligarh UP and we are intrested in growing Aloe vera provided we have buy back agreement.Please Let us know your proposal.
    You can contact us on rashi.taori@gmail.com o at 9711248077
    Can you give some basic guideline and economics of aloe vera cultivation. I want to do it in my farms near Madurai.(Tamilnadu).If possible can u send the project report of aloe vera plantation and precessing?? jasonalfy@gmail.com
    Dear Namrata Ji,

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers of Aloe-Vera freeze dried power and it’s derivatives used in the formulation of Cosmetics, Skin care products, Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary & Pat care, Oral & Dental care, Topical Antiseptics and Oral laxatives in present times.
    Aashna International was established in the year 2000.Our manufacturing facility is backed with the latest laboratory equipment to ensure quality and achieve standardization in each batch.
    We have the capability to supply Aloe-Vera Freeze Dried powder 20,000 Kg with a lead time of just 25 days. We request you to explore the possibility of enlisting our organization in your approved list.

Aloe-Vera Freeze Dried powder samples we can provide you for first hand evaluation.

Yours sincerely,
    For Aashna International,

Kumud Sheravia
    e-mail: aialoevera@aialoevera.com
    Mobile: +91 989839 4885
    Dear Namrata JI,

Can you give some basic guideline and economics of aloe vera cultivation. I want to do it in my farms near Raipur (Chhattisgarh).
    Hi Namrata Ji you have any buyer for buying of Malkangani seed Bidanga, we have available stock. if you need very competitive market prize. Pl. contact us V.L. Herbo Marketing, Bhupender Suryavanshi 91+9891769805 or email herbovl@gmail.com
    Madam
    Plz provide me your official e mail id and contact no.Such we may contact you with our requirement.
    I am priyankar Das from West Bengal Barasat,Kolkata-700124.
    Email :tatan4u@gmail.com/tatan4u@hotmail.com

Regards
    Priyankar Das
    Most suppliers of aloevera plants or saplings are reguler buy frm us, and then thy sell by thr firm name...intrested parties may contact me to imm.supply, no advance...full credit...middlemen or brokers may excused
    I have 10 acres of Land in Orissa, I would like to start Aloe Vera cultivation and before starting i would like to know more about the buyers of extract/gel/juice

Look forward to you asap

Regards
    Dhirendra
    akshyara.p@gmail.com
    we have leaf and plants in bulk we can support for all eknowledge for govt plans for farmer and cultivator ,we can give services for farm cultivation ,we have aloevera indica ,barbendishmiller pls contact for bulk requirement,09799123127.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…