Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Solar lantern Designed in Belgium Pls mail us your contact details on deepen.jaya(at)gmail.com or call on 91-8275906939
    91-9763523328-Deepen Jaya
    H iiiiiiiiiiiii,
    I want to start my dairy bussiness in my village Ahirori,hardoi,uttar pradesh.Plz anyone help me.send details singh.manoj1234@rediffmail.com 9235608712
    Hi,
    I want to start dairy bussiness in my village.Plz anyone help me.
    send details singh.manoj1234@rediffmail.com
    HI please provide me the venue details of goat farming ..is their any fees for this training

please do revert on my mail jvkmr790@gmail.com..or 9036083883
    sir' i want to start goat farm in bangalore my mobile 9980799588 iwill come to goat farming traing in bangalore
    Hello, i m interested in starting. My. Piggery. Farm in jaipur. Whether it will profitable. Business. And. Can you tell. Me. What. Should be the minimum number to to start with to make it manageable.
    bengali1964@gmail.com
    Hi there,
    i'm interested in Dairy farm. pl send me the details to sridharasatya@gmail.com
    i'm currently in Bangalore and reachable on 9901996300
    Hi I m interested in investment in Dairy farm plz send me the details like Wht are the terms n conditions for investment n wht are the returns on investment ?, and it is suitable for a family to settle on the farm itself as I m frm North India? u can contact me at monishkalra@yahoo.com
    please contact me for the training on goat farming.
    Philip Benis

Director
    Best Foundation
    (Livestock & organic farming research & training Center.)
    62, Villianur Road,
    Mulakulam,
    Pondicherry-605010.
    Ph: 0413 2290142, M: 9442038845, M: 9443438532
    Web site: Untitled Document
    bestfoundationg@gmail.com
    Thanks for ur kind reply,I want to start goat farm with minimum of 50 ,before this i want to have some training so that it will be easier to keep them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…