Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir , We are Looking For Curcuma zedoaria ( katchur ) 2000 Kg Kindly quate ur price by mail or phone . svmexports@gmail.com Mob: 09487111111
    Hi Sir,

I am Raghu from Bangalore, Karnataka. I would like to know if there are any training centres for Fresh water Pearl Cultivation in Bangalore or nearby area in Karnataka. And any books and websites to know about the Pearl Cultivation, I am new to this and would like to know as much information as possible before getting in to this. You can contact me on the below mentioned details.

Thanks in advance
    Raghu.N
    pingraghu@gmail.com
    +919663911449
    Dear Sir,
    I am Raagadeeptisri Bandi from Andhra Pradesh. I am looking for some projects to start a small scale business. I want to study the market before taking a decision about product which we want to produce. I want you to explain me the products in demand in the export market. And how to get tied up with you in marketing those products.

Awaiting for your reply.

Kindly mail me at diptibandi@gmail.com.

Regards,

Raagadeeptisri.
    sir,
    we are a export firm "mary traders" in bombay.we have export orders in coir products.

we ,want details (rate,delivery ,payment )etc.

also we need your catalogue.

thanks
    jimson thomas
    Hello mr. Goswami,
    .HOPE YOU FINE,

WE ARE INDIAN BASE FOOD MANUFACTURING & EXPORTING COMPANY.CERTIFIED WITH ISO 22000-2005 INTERNATIONAL FOOD STANDARD.UNDER THE BRAND NAME OF “SUNRISE” (TM). WITH

WE NEED THE COMMISSION AGENT FOR OUR MARKET IN SOUTH & OTHER ZONE IF YOU CAN HELP US PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME.

PRODUCTS NAME

1. HING PEDA.
    2. ANNARDANA GOLI.
    3. AMLA CANDY.
    4. AMLA JUICE.
    5. AMLA SQUASH.
    6. AMLA POWDER.

HOPE FOR HEAR YOU SOON.
    FOR ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE FEEL FREE TO CALL

Sunrise enterprises
    K.MAHESHWARI
    sunrisekamlesh@gmail.com
    sunriseamla@gmail.com
    Emblica Officinalis Products,Amla Candy,Amla Juice,Amla Products Manufacturers India
    Mango Papad,Meetha Aam Papad Manufacturers,Amla Fruit Juice Suppliers From Rajasthan,India
    Ph: - 0091-2952-231277
    Fax: - 0091-2952-231277
    Mob: - 0091-9414264305
    For one acre cultivation of tulsi you have to spend Rs 15000 for nursery, manure, planting, weeding, harvest,drying and transport. you can get 1.5 ton dried herb. you can sell it to Rs. 45000 @ of rs 30/kg.
    regards
    Dr.P.Santhan
    santhan@naturalremedy.com,
    9620389349, 080-40209999
    Dear goswami,

Send me your contact detail for cocofibre business to rkmohta51@gmail.com
    Reply for your request canned button mushroom

dear friend its only i saw your reply on my post.yes we can provide canned button mushroom.the specification and price is 800gram one tin mrp in tin will be 110rs.you must give me 95 per tin.in one box there will be 23 tin(can).please reply at the earliest.my mobile number is 09349085127 email id is cultivatingmushroom@gmail.com
    Hi
    I would like to know the tech of cocopeat.my number is 09448856235. please contact me. I would like to prepare coco peat myself. I need your guidance...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…