Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we are intrested inplanting tulsi in 20 acer in tandur near hydeabad. kindly provide the details to diptibandi@gmail.com
    I am very much interest to take up cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants. My lands are situated in Nalgonda district of Andhra Pradesh. Please send a profile of plants the cultivation of which I can take up. Kindly also indicate the buy back arrangements.
    Dear Suresh
    very glad to know about you and this medicinal plants business.
    i am raghupathi from kumbakonami, and planning to cultivate medicinl plants.
    Please could you sugges, how it will suite the local climate and what is the investments and how is the competation in this field
    Hi Suresh.

We are interseted in growing the medicinal plants.Please let us know ho to contact you.we are from bangalore and farm is in kanakapura road
    I have finalised 40 Acres agriculture land in MP and looking for contract farming opportunity. Kindly provide your offer at karandatta@gmail.com
    Dear Suresh
    It seems interesting. kindly send me more details about your organic gel manure at -- agrivss@yahoo.co.in

Vivek
    Dear Suresh
    It seems interesting. kindly send me more details about your organic gel manure at -- agrivss@yahoo.co.in

Vivek
    Dear Suresh
    Nice to see a person in Tamilnadu doing this medicinal plants business.
    My self G. Jambulingam from chennai, We are planning to cultivate medicinl plants.
    Please could you sugges, how it will suite our climate and what is the investments and how is the competation in this field

My mail id: jambulingam12@yahoo.co.in.

If your wish please send me a mail

Regards

G. Jambulingam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…