Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir,
    We want DISTRIBUTING PARTNERS for our 12 variety of Herbal based health care products,
    minimum investment Rs.10000, you can earn above Rs.50000/month.So please

Flax Seed Oil:

Flax Seed Oil capsules are a rich source of essential fatty acids, containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid (LA), Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids with natural Vitamin E. These serve as potent antioxidants and as building blocks for the development of retinal and brain cells and helps improve memory and concentration.

SLIMMING CAPSULE:

Slimming Capsules contain 100% natural ingredients that work towards suppressing appetite without compromising on nutritional values to provide ample nourishment to the body. The slimming capsules enhance metabolism, convert fat to energy, and help burn more calories and while increasing energy levels and boosting immunity.
    I am interested Plz send me details at my mail id singhmdn@gmail.com.

thanks n regards,
    Madan Singh from Lucknow
    Dear sir
    I am start agriculture oriented business please give me help sir i am a research scholar Dept of Botany from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
    We are interested in dealing with spirulina. Please send us more details. Pallishree Ltd. 7, Indian Mirror St., Kol-13 Email"pallishreeltd@gmail.com
    Dear sir,
    such a hefty return seems to be very attractive.

Please mail me the complete details.

with regards

sushil
    Dear ,
    Greetings !
    We have mango pulp readily available. If any party interested please let me know.
    and also let me know other require if you have any from Maharashtra I will try to manage.

feel free to contact for any correspondance.

With Regards

Govind Deshmukh
    +91 9545552188
    What we have to sale let me know? The investment is not important but what services and response the product gives at a price affordable is more important . I am sure you must have product & services available at a price affordable. Kindly let me know how many are doing in Gujarat. I ma based at Vadodara-Gujarat.
    Pranav Dave 9909928014.
    Sir,
    Are you a producer of spirulina. If so please mail the cost details of your product to my email id which is umavnkt@gmail.com
    Spirulina is the richest natural source of protein, iron, vitamins, minerals and pro-vitamin A. It is the best natural source of anti-oxidants with natural anti-ageing properties. Pro-vitamin A present in Spirulina helps protect eyesight. Spirulina, being the only vegetable source of B-12, calms your nerves and helps you fight stress.

Flax Oil capsules are a rich source of essential fatty acids, containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid (LA), Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids with natural Vitamin E. These serve as potent antioxidants and as building blocks for the development of retinal and brain cells and helps improve memory and concentration.

Flax Oil also helps maintain a healthy cholesterol level, strengthens the cell membranes and detoxifies the body for overall general well being.
    klogusalem@gmail.com
    Agri 82 is a highly concentrated non ionic spray adjuvant with 82% active ingredients. An excellent SPREADER, ACTIVATOR and WETTER, Agri 82 increases crop yield by improving pesticide coverage. It activates the spray fluid to moisten the plant surface and allows uniform spreading of spray deposits.

A helpful tool in irrigation, it improves the water absorption in soil. It helps and facilitates uniform mixing of powders, pesticides and most liquid fertilizers. It is completely non-phyto toxic, safe and eco-friendly. Use in fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, foliar fertilizers, plant nutrients and defoliators. klogusalem@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…