Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mr. Subramany,
    i can supply a huge quantity of aloe vera leaves,juice,gel of my own plantation and processing house. if you are interested feel free to contact me. assure you to serve you at best.
    Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Valaki
    Sonal AgroTech,
    5/6, Nomany Building,
    Opp. Old S.T.Stand,
    Mahuva, Dist. Bhavnagar,
    Gujarat-36490
    India.
    Cell no.-+91-9725346290
    Email: sonalagrotech@gmail.com
    Dear Sir/Madam,

We Oasis Agroinfra Ltd are agriculture based company. We have our plantation sites at Yamunanagar Haryana. We have our own Aloevera available for sale. If any buyers are available please email us at oasisbtd@gmail.com or call us at +919872090422 or +911645010826.

Thanks & Regards
    Madhavi Gupta
    HR
    Oasis Agroinfra Ltd
    Oyster mushroom dry, How much your buying price per kg? we are in TAMILNADU south. now started mushroom cultivasion.
    hi, kindly give us your contact details such as email id and contact number,we are interested in buyingyour black turmeric powder, thanks, manas ( manasvj@gmail.com )
    If You are intersted in Buying land in Coorg (Madikeri, Kodagu Dt, karnataka) please contact me dhkamath2gmail.com
    If you are interested in Buying land at Coorg. (Madikeri, Kodagu dt, Karnataka) Please contact at dhkamath2gmail
    We have plenty of lands in our area for educational institutions trust solar farms wind mills orphanage etc pls contact 100%CLEALR TITLE
    . We have some lands are in main road and some lands are in sub road from main road. These lands are located near

1) Tenkasi & courtallam surrounding

2) Residential plot percent from 2 lakhs to 10 lakhs and vacant land per acre from 3 to 7 lakhs and farm land price from 7 to 12 Lakhs per acre.

3) These area is no water problem for ever suitable for cultivating that.

4) Price will be increasing for every year. so u can invest in our areas.

5) We have paddy lands &farm lands (depends on price variation)

6) Doc details: finished we will finish all documents litigations then we will give to parties with all need documents.

7) Taluk: 3 taulk are in our areas 1) Tenkasi 2) Shenkottai 3) Ambai area.
    Dear Mr.Subramany

What is the status of Curcuma Caesia Order?
    I hope you update through mail:

pinkamp@googlemail.com
    Dear subramany,

We are Agri Produce Traders from Bellary, Karnataka.

Please inform if you have Buy leads for Cotton Seed for Oil as well as Feed purposes.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vasanth
    mallinathbly@gmail.com
    Hello Sir,
    We are into manufacturing of Areca leaf plate with export quality. If intrested in buying Areca leaf products please call us at 91-9686356564 or email us at swaruupa09@gmail.com. We can send information in detail.
    Dear Subramanya

There are 3 Places where the land is available
    1. Near Mandya - 1acre to 5acre in the range of 3.5 lac to 8.5 lac per acre, good water(Kavery water) source and road approch. This land is nearly 80Kms from Bangalore.
    2. Near Kollegala - 1.5 acre to 4 acre in the range of 1.5 lac to 2.5 lac per acre,good water source and road approch. This land is nearly 130 Kms from Bangalore.
    3. Near Kollegala - 2 acre to 500 acre in the range of 90,000 to 1.2 lac per acre, good water source and road approch near to the Dam. This land is nearly 150 Kms from Bangalore.

Hope you got the things,

Regards,
    Ibrahim.
    Ph - 09945697100
    email - ibbu2005_786@yahoo.co.in
    I am safed musli grower , if you need the same then kindly contact sharadleedskem at the rate yahoo dot co dot in for your any requirement
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…