Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am looking for high yield HF cows for my farm palakkad dist. kerala. pls contact vasudevanattoor_sundareswaran@yahoo.com / 08547327128
    Please inform details of the cows with prices, please also inform why are you selling them at my email sharat20@yahoo.com or Mob:09219658968
    Hi All,

We are looking for a buyer for our excellent herd of Cows and buffaloes which has been procured from the best places of Punjab and haryana.

The project is quite profitable but we have moved into real estate and hence are selling the herd. People who can invest close to 23 lakhs are invited. Please feel free to call Mr. Singhal on 09314513675 for taking it further.
    Dear Sir,
    We have all the facility of fabrication work in s.s. and m.s. and also have cream separators, khoya machines, butter churners, road tankers, storage tankers, silos, plant installation etc. and many more. Please contact us at our Email mahavirind1973@yahoo.com/ MOB; 09992015160
    GAUTAM JAIN
    MAHAVIR INDUSTRIES
    YAMUNA NAGAR, HARYANA
    Hi, I am planning to start dairy product manufacturing unit in jharkhand(palamu). Kindly furnish the relevant details regarding the machinaries and the minimum capacity of production required for a fully automated plant.My intended products are, milk, curd, set dahi, ghee, butter, yogurt, flavored milk and smoothies, cheese, desserts etc.Also let me know the project cost tentatively.
    thank you,
    sunil
    Please send :

complete details of the setup,
    breakup of costs and
    location of farm.

We would like to visit.

Regards

sunil_botany@yahoo.in
    Murali,

Please send :

complete details of the setup,
    breakup of costs and
    location of farm.

We would like to visit.

Who are your customers?

Regards

Sumit21@live.com
    Hi, I am planning to start dairy product manufacturing unit in bangalore. Kindly furnish the relevant details regarding the machinaries and the minimum capacity of production required for a fully automated plant.My intended products are, milk, curd, set dahi, ghee, butter, yogurt, flavored milk and smoothies, cheese, desserts etc.Also let me know the project cost tentatively.
    thank you,
    Murali
    Please provide complete details, like the infrastructure along with its cost, the type of machinery and equipments and its cost and other relevant cost information.
    Thanks.
    Hello this is adil here,
    can u give me the detail information regarding ur experiance in dairy farming.
    how to get govt subsidies for the same. how much land do we require, what will be the investment. who will be our suppliers and who can be our clients????
    can u mail me the detail information i will be thankfull to u, or the detail of some short term course that can give us knowledge of dairy farming. thanks adil_taksali@rediffmail.com/9881679487
    Dear Madhur,

I am interested to share your experience in Dairy farming.Pl contact me on my mail.
    saride_rao@yahoo.com/9945246884

Dr.SUM Rao
    Dear Mr. Madur
    i am jaipur based and will to start a dairy farm and i would like to meet you, if you can please forward me your contact detail and address

Regards
    Dileep Sharma
    Dear Madhur,
    Please contact me @ 09412826650. I'm Ex Director (CIRG - a research institute under Indian Council of Agricultural Research), now actively seeking a livestock consultant position and soon to be based out at Jaipur. You can also contact me @ npsingh2005@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
    Dr N P Singh
    Dear Madhur
    I HV nt geting any response frm ur side of my messg send u as....
    I hv jst chk with others agro experts and they recomand with soil Ph 8
    are the crops we can grow are :-
    Cereals:-
    1.Barely.
    2. Wheat {we have to add gypsum}.
    3. Masur.
    Medicinal crops:-
    1. Alovera.
    2. Sonamukhi.
    Cash / Vegitable crops:-
    1. Tobacco.
    2. Potato {we hv 2 add gyp}.
    3. Palak.
    4. Sweet patato.
    5. Chukunder.
    6. Pea.
    7. Methi.
    8. Musturd.
    Fodder:-
    1. Maze.
    2. Barsin.
    3. Oats
    4. Ranjika {ever green grass one time sowing lasts upto 3 yrs}
    And for more details abt their production per acre etc you hv to chk with UR local KRISHI VIKAS KENDRA because i dnt knw abt the local atmosphere and the production may be differ according to soil to soil.... {and other local factors}
    and u can JUST CALL TOLL FREE 1551 KRISHI CALL CENTER LOCAL OFFC.
    with regards
    MONISHKALRA.
    plz chk Ur yahoo email is not working bcoz it sending bck the mail failur messg.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…