Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
vriksha
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Want drip irrigation for 10 acres in AP. My mailID is "anil.kpothu@gmail.com".
    Please let me know the options to plan..
    Thanks!
    Dear Sir,

I want to install drip irrigation in my land , I want to avail AP govt subsidy system. Can you please provide details about drip irrigation and AP govt schemes.
    Dear Sir/Mam , i would like to participate on your Training Programe. Please send more details to my mail ID - shaaithiyagu@yahoo.in
    Dear Sir,
    Me and my friend are planning to setup Organic farm. It would be great if we could gain some knowledge from you. We are in bangalore and i suppose you have organized a seminar in march 2012. Kindly let us know on the date and fees so that we can confirm our presence. My email id is: "todavidvijay@gmail.com". Looking forward for your reply. Thanks

- David Vijay
    Hi, it is really interesting one. Instead of destroying them ,we can utilize the weeds for main crop in the otherway , is a inovative thing. Being a Agriculture graduate I am very much interested and willing to join with you . Please send the details to agrikalai@yahoo.com
    I am interested in the process ,please let me on the following email ashwin.shg@gmail.com
    Nice to know the method. I am interested in the process ,kindly send me the details My mail ID harishhastha@yahoo.com
    Could you please send me more information about the liquid gold manur,Could you please send me more information about the liquid gold manur my ID hetal_rrathod@rediffmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…