Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sir, i am a school teacher in tuticorin and working on a project on pearl farming. i would request some information from your country about pearl farming. Thank you
    contact Vedant Rainguns at Raingun Irrigation Technology - Rain-Gun Models & Specifications and Design & Installation Importer and Manufacturer | Vedant Enviro - Agro & Irrigation Tech Private Limited, Nagpur
    and Vedant
    arunbagri28@dataone.in
    Hi Sir, This is Magesh from Eeramasi Flora...Please contact me thru this email to discuss about orchid bulbs ....(eeramasiflora@gmail.com) website :Cut flowers wholesalers bangalore,Cut flower growers ooty,Fresh cut flowers,Nursery cut flowers,Floriculture business,Wedding Flowers,Wedding decorators,Fresh flowers,Cut Flower Whole sellers India,Wedding decorators bangalore ,Fresh Cutflower market
    Hello Taip,
    Please send me your email and contact information on my email id below.
    shreyansh.kankaria@gmail.com
    I will require raw material for Briquettes from Sri Lanka, so please send me your offer for different agricultural waste material to send it to Maharastra (India).

Thanks.
    Shreyansh Kankaria
    hello mr tape,
    My organisation is give supply on Rs 4200/kg stevia seed.one kg give 40000plant.
    S.P.Singh.
    Hello again,

I will send the stevia samples through Express. Besides your address, I also need your phone number for the Express to contact you.

Please let me know.

Best regards,
    Juanna

lee.juanna@gmail.com
    Hello Mr. Naheer Taip,

Technical data of our stevia ($2.1/Kg, MOQ: 20 tons):
    Sugar content: 40%
    Impurity (stems) content: 20%
    Water content: maximum 10%
    This product is last year's storage, but the color and smell is ok.

Of course, we have better quality (Class 4):
    Sugar content: 50%
    Impurity (stems) content: 10%
    Class 4 is $3.2/Kg.

Quality (Class 3):
    Sugar content: 60-70%
    Impurity (stems) content: 10%
    This product is $4/Kg.

Class 4 and class 3 are this year's new leaves, but they haven't be harvested. So the above prices are only for your reference. If you are interested, I can let you know the details when the harvest time is up.

You can contact me at lee.juanna@gmail.com.

Best regards,
    Juanna Lee
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

We offer Mulch film, with differant size ( 20 to 200 microns thickness and width up to 1600 mm ) and color ( Black/black, Silver/black, and white/Black etc )

Please feel free to contact us on 9099016761 or write us on mudra.enterprises@rediffmail.com

Regards,
    Chandrakant Patel

MOBILE : +91 9099016761
    FAX : 079-26580767
    mail : mudra.enterprises@rediffmail.com
    Hi, I am looking for plants for ornamental tanks, Please provide details. my email id is vijaytg@gmail.com
    Thanks
    -Vijay-
    dear sir,
    Thanks for asking our products details,we have tried to send the products details for you,but find out that you private messages quota has exceeded,so we can't send it to you,so if you are interested in our products,contacts me by email:china-hst@hotmail.com
    Best regards,
    Sam
    please send your email id and contact number regarding vetiver roots
    Regards
    Anand
    )9455511783
    afpltd27@gmail.com
    Dear Sir ,
    We will help you in cultivating Stevia, Please contact es on :

prdeep rokade

pradeeprokade@rediffmail.com
    pradeeprokade@gmail.com