Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sir kindly revert back ASAP, likely I'm interested in your project "potato flour manufacturing unit"
    So give me quotation and criteria regarding same

Thanking you
    Sarthak jaiswal
    i am interested in setting up a potato power plant in burdwan,west Bengal I am looking for a project report with buy back assurance alongwith land requirement
    and cost of project with break down cost of plant machinary and cost of running the plant,

sanjay ray
    I am interested in setting up a Potato powder & flakes processing unit in UP.Please let me know if it is viable in UP? Otherwise which is the best location for the project? What are the other products that can be processed other than potato (as you have mentioned in one of your messages that even spices can be processed), since potato is not cheaply available through out the year. Also, what is the prospects for the exports tie up? How's domestic market has come up? Please let me know all the relevant information as I am very keen in hiring a consultant for this project. Currently, I am based in Mumbai and can come & meet you if a need arises. Thus, kindly call me or send me your contact details on my email id.
    My mail id : m_laddha@yahoo.com

Reg,

Manish Laddha
    Tel: +912265214836
    Can you please mail me the detailed project report for potato powder.
    on my email id at f.parag@gmail.com
    Sir,

I am interested in Potato powder processing .Please let me know if it is viable in South India.Otherwise which is the best location for the project.What are the other products that can be processed other than potato , since potato is not cheaply available through out the year.Please send me any other relevant information that you feel necessary to guide me. I am based in Chennai.
    My mail id : veeemdee@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

Muralidharan.V.
    sir, can you pls. send the sample project report . we are planing to start a dairy farm unit with at least 50 cow.
    thanks
    e-mail id :- vinaythakur2002@yahoo.com
    Dear Sir,
    I am intersted to establish Dehydrated vegetable powder plant. I wish your guidance in form of complete project report, machinery required, quality parameters and training. It is very imp. that it should be start from small scale.
    Con. no. 09792201617
    e-mail - nirajbio@gmail.com
    Dear sir,

Iam intrested in the project of potato powder .Please mail me the project at ca.chetan@live.com.

With regards,
    I need to know the whole Project that is the Requirement's for potatoe powder making process Automatic as well as Semi Automatic plant along with the whole Costing if u have the details gimme a call 07379870606
    i am looking forward to set up a potato flour plant
    kindly provide me the necessary information
    my no is 9039301782,9425054244
    kindly respond
    sir, i wish to start up with a potato powder unit and wish your guidance in form of complete project report, machinery required with approx cost and the market.

regards
    shivender
    +919906671305
    shivenderpandey@hotmail.com
    hi sir,
    i am rajesh from tamilnadu (madurai)i want to start dairy Farm with 15 to 20 cows i need the following information,

• Required Land
    • Accessories and machinery
    • Capital
    • From where and which types of cows are suitable for madurai
    • Risk
    • Manpower
    • Environment
    • Medical
    • License and permission
    • Insurance and subsidy
    • Life of each cow
    • Feed
    • Expecting monthly income
    Please send me your suggestion I appreciate on your support, Regards, rajesh.

At present i am working in a software company,but i wold like to do agriculture.I seen your post, so please provide the sample reports and videos at rajeshsundram@gmail.com.

And also i want to know where r u?. and what r u doing?.If it is possible shall we meet?

my mobile number:09843048126
    my brother number:09952345443.

i am expecting your reply in my gmail.
    Dear Sir,

We want to start a Dairy Farm with 100 1st lactation Jersey cows and a Milk processing plant to produce cheese, ghee, yoghurt etc. in West Bengal. Could u pls. send us a soft copy of sample report on this project immediately?

contact me at: mannasandip@yahoo.co.in
    regards,
    Sandip Manna
    i am interested in starting potato flour plant. plz let me know about investment requiredfor it . my e mail id is bagoria_vimal@yahoo.com
    hi
    i am prudhvi from Bangalore,i am intrested to start dairy farm,If possible pls send me a sample copy of the dairy project report to this mail id naayini.prudhvi@gmail.com

Thanks.
    prudhvi
    mob:+91-9986008182
    HELLO,
    I AM SUMEET AND INTRESTED IN YOUR POTATO FLOUR PROJECT.
    KINDLY SEND ME THE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROJECT,PRODUCTION,
    MARKET ETC. AFTER GETTING CONFIRMATION AND INFORMATION
    I CAN GO THROUGH YOUR SUGGESTION AND ADVICE.

SUMEET

vishal_ind_0007@yahoo.co.in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…