Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hii sir i have 100 acre with good irrigation system would u like to share it proposal with me my m.n.7783914519and my email._spsmtpm@gmail.com
    Hi Suraj want farmer certificate ..what is d produre to do can u help what documents need and main part how would be the actual cost

hi chirag , i saw that you have a proposal for 40 acre farm near bangalore. i have some land near hiriyur about 60 acres. can you share your proposal..?
    Can a Non Former buy Agri Land in Mharashtra What a procedure please advise me .rajendra20bhusa@gmail.com
    hello sir,i am a oyster mushroom grower want some help regarding dry mushroom please send me your number to 8389042241 it will be very help full to me.
    Dear Chirag, I m Sanjay Chiplunkar from Mumbai. Thane. Wish to be farmer in Rajasthan. How could u help me? My email: sanjay.chiplunkar@yahoo.in/Contact: 9987997145.
    Thanks.
    sir, we have 100 acres of land in thamilnadu, thirunnelvei. can u pls suggest export oriented cultivation with buy back arrangements .
    sajijohned123@gmail.com 09349288186
    hello,greetings.
    we are manufacturers of dried ganoderma powder in bulk quantity.
    3-5 tons per month.
    we are looking for a competent buyer. if you are engaged in buying of ganoderma products,
    please contact us at chinnibaa@gmail.com
    we supply high quality product at most competetive price.
    thank you.
    costing please
    iam intrested for bio gas generator for house and 5 hp submershebale pump
    please send the pricing list
    thanks
    harishhastha@yahoo.com
    Dear Sir,

We have Gloriosa Superba seeds and Coleus root available with us. Please do let us know your requirement. I can be reached at srini74_ks@yahoo.com and my mobile number is 96000 38737. I am from Chennai,Tamilnadu. These two products are origin of Tamilnadu.

Thanks,
    Srinivasan
    Please read my posting on guggal.I do not sell anything.I give ideas free of cost.Thank you very much for helping farmers of india.I wish to do the same so that no farmer in india commits suicide.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…