Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir,
    Please send me details of paper cup manufacturing machine by email on agrofarms75@gmail.com
    I would like to have a brochure of the same with technical details. & dimensions.
    Regards,
    Yogesh.
    we are farmer from maharashtra we need to know about fiber extraction and after that who purchase fiber we are very much interested because we having our own banana plantation of 50 acre
    Dear friends
    Please send your enq about banana fibre extractor/supari plate machines to ecofriendly04@gmail.com (Or)
    sms ur email id to 9969529935
    I am interested in Banana fiber, there are lots of wild banana in our state, which are often left perish without any sound management and without any out-sourcing its commercial vi abilities. Please send me the detail project or contact me at raltebz@gmail.com
    I am a banana leaves trader. I am eager to know about banana fibre extraction.Please send
    the details on my e-mail address kayyeskay2012@gmail.com
    Dear Sirs/Madam,

I am a International Trade and Business Development Consultant based at Rajkot, Gujarat, India. I frequently visit the African Countries as a business consultant. And as you may be aware, African Countries are producing huge quantity of Banana. I would like to promote your machines in the African Countries, with other machinery like Paper Manufacturing Machines from Banana Fiber, Fabric Manufacturing Machines from Banana Fiber, Furniture Manufacturing Machines from Banana Fiber, etc... I would request to contact me on my e-mail address sanjaybhatt718@yahoo.co.in or contact me on my mobile 09662973591.

Warm regards,

Sanjay Bhatt.
    I am interested in banana fiber extraction unit. Will u send me the complete details of this project means marketing,earning capital per month or per annum,cost of machine and all. Please send it through mail venugowda18@gmail.com
    i am interested in ur hydralic arecaplate machine kindly send me the details my email is
    charru@sify.com
    We are looking for manufacturers of superior quality agro waste cups for use in upscale hotels. Please provide some information. Thanks and regards.
    creativehands16@gmail.com
    I have intrested to start paper glass manufacturing unit at Narasarao pet, Andhra Pradesh. Please send the details about this project and also any contact address of yous at Hyderabad to mail ID dharani2k10@gmail.com
    hi sir plz contec banana fiber bayer's&exports... i heva a menufechur banana fiber par month 3to 4 toun..... plz contect me my email sandip_patel7317@yahoo.co,in.....
    my cell no.09427371851/02640244893
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…