Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
parameshwar_h
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir,

I need some help on HF's with regards to where I can by one. Do you have any for sale at your farm. Pls suggest where can I find a good cow with the 1st lactation complete.

Many Thanks,

Jai
    I would like to get some information about dairy farming.
    my email is a_raghvendra@outlook.com,
    please contact me if I can get some details about your firm
    Dear sir,

I am interested in starting up with dairy farming. i wanted to first start with 20 cows
    so i need a detailed report of the following
    1.Land required
    2.Cost per cow
    3.civil works such as shed for the cows , house for labour, water sources, food for the cattle, verterinary, generators, maintainance, maing Gober-gas from the dung
    etc.
    4.Working Capital
    5.Loan facility
    6.Total cost of the Project.

So i hereby request yourself to provide me the information so that i can start at the earlies

Best Regards

Rizwan
    rizwan@rizwanleathers.in
    Tamilnadu, Vellore.
    sir,iam from chennaii have 10acres land iam verymuch intetersted in starting dairy farm,pls advice me where i can get cross jersey cows yielding 25 litres per day and by products we can manufacture in small scale with milk ,thanking you, r.narayanan email rnarayana@aol.in
    Mr.Parameshwar thank you for replying for my request . can i get your contact number , I am from bangalore and interested to get the deatailed information regarding the dairy farm.
    My name is D.S.Soundararajan from Chennai wanted to start a Dairy Fram(50 Cows)
    at Thirukovilur-Villupuram Dist,Tamil Nadu,the place is at 7th km Thirukovilur-Sankarapuram main road with a 500 feet frontage and an extent of 4 acres. I would
    like to the services you could provide in the project and inform the consultation
    charges for us to proced further in this respect.My present address is 16/1 Balajinagar Industrial estate,Ambattur O.T.Chennai-600053,Email I.D.pearl_enterprises2006@rediffmail.com. Thanks in anticipation, D.S.SOUNDARARAJAN
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…