Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir/ mam,

We are the leading producer of lemongrass oil,lemongrass shade dry leaves,stevia,vermicompost..

Regards
    Hapamuni Agrotech
    m-7631095367/7838832329
    Dear Sir/Madam,

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers of Aloe-Vera freeze dried power and it’s derivatives used in the formulation of Cosmetics, Skin care products, Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary & Pat care, Oral & Dental care, Topical Antiseptics and Oral laxatives in present times.
    Aashna International was established in the year 2000.Our manufacturing facility is backed with the latest laboratory equipment to ensure quality and achieve standardization in each batch.
    We have the capability to supply Aloe-Vera Freeze Dried powder 20,000 Kg with a lead time of just 25 days. We request you to explore the possibility of enlisting our organization in your approved list.

Aloe-Vera Freeze Dried powder samples we can provide you for first hand evaluation.

Yours sincerely,
    For Aashna International,

Kumud Sheravia
    e-mail: aialoevera@aialoevera.com
    Mobile: +91 989839 4885
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Namrata Ji,

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manufacturers of Aloe-Vera freeze dried power and it’s derivatives used in the formulation of Cosmetics, Skin care products, Pharmaceuticals, Veterinary & Pat care, Oral & Dental care, Topical Antiseptics and Oral laxatives in present times.
    Aashna International was established in the year 2000.Our manufacturing facility is backed with the latest laboratory equipment to ensure quality and achieve standardization in each batch.
    We have the capability to supply Aloe-Vera Freeze Dried powder 20,000 Kg with a lead time of just 25 days. We request you to explore the possibility of enlisting our organization in your approved list.

Aloe-Vera Freeze Dried powder samples we can provide you for first hand evaluation.

Yours sincerely,
    For Aashna International,

Kumud Sheravia
    e-mail: aialoevera@aialoevera.com
    Mobile: +91 989839 4885
    Dear frnds,
    Any1 who r intrested to turmeric via contract farming, thn ready to meet us any time, any where...we take 100% buy back assurance any where in india, intrested prsns make call or send mail : info_naturalherbs@yahoo.co.in / m4u.biofoods@gmail.com
    How many quantity requier u????????????????

Mr.hens

email: mr.henss@gmail.com
    This is Bala, from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

I'm very much interested in medicinal & aromatic plant cultivation and hence would like to do it in my land available in southern part of Tamil Nadu. So I would like to know more details about these cultivations and the methods to find the suitability of land for these kind of cultivations.

Please help me in getting these details.

My email id is balanagesh@gmail.com
    Hi,

I would like to know if you have lemongrass oil available for sale?

Please let us know at sharma.kratika@rediffmail.com

Regards,

Kratika
    HI I m interested in setivia n in we have land in uttrakhand nanital dist. jst tell me the details abt manpower used and days for harvesting and returns etc. u can contact me at monishkalra@yahoo.com.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…