Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am got all information about stevia from by mail so now i am want to talkwith you so please give me your contact detail. As early as possible give me contact detail. So i will call you . My Mbl no. is 9428778228. Gujarat my mail id is chiku_it_invent@yahoo.co.in
    And i am seriously do the plantation of stevia in thin june so please contact me early.
    I am got all information about stevia from by mail so now i am want to talkwith you so please give me your contact detail. As early as possible give me contact detail. So i will call you . My Mbl no. is 9428778228. Gujarat my mail id is chiku_it_invent@yahoo.co.in
    And i am seariously do the plantation of stevia in thin june so please contact me early.
    Edit/Delete Message
    Dear Sir, I am interested in Aromatic and Medicinal plants in Rajasthan. I have 30 acres of land planted with Kinoo and Beel.I want to use the space with profitable medicinal or Aromatic plants.Pls contact me, my e-mail nr is sadiq-07@hotmail.com
    Thanks and regards.
    near kolar, karnataka, i am setting up a steavia cultivation farm. any body can help me from concept to marketing. Please quote.
    sumuka236@gmail.com
    i wish to cultivate herbal products at my farm as i have 100 acres of land at himmatnagar.please send me detail about your consultancy service that how you provide.
    dipak patel
    email: dbpatelgau@gmail.com
    Dear Udyan

I m a research student working on purification of stevioside and Rebaudioside A from crude Extract. I m in trouble with analysis of crude. I m trying C18 column also amino column but its not working as per reported methods. I will be thankful if u can help me regarding analysis.

Thanks and Regards
    Yogesh Mishra
    Hello,

Please quote your price for lemongrass oil.
    How long is the delivery period to Malaysia and please specify the content.

Email to salam_3102@yahoo.com

Regards.

Dzulhaziq
    Nastech.
    Sales & Marketing Manager.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…