Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
sadhanexports
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need BANANA FIBRE Fibre Extract Unit & Project report CD , Please send your address and other details to my 09864093456, organicinnovation@rediffmail.com
    I need BANANA FIBRE Fibre Extract Unit & Project report CD , Please send your address and other details to my mail ID ravikumar_01963@yahoo.in
    Regards,
    Ravikumar
    dear sir,
    we are from bangladesh. we want to set a project about banana , pineapple fiber and eco product in bangladesh with join venture. interested person or company please cont. email:ntnbis@yahoo.com, cell:8801716993547, 8801677594330.
    Hello,
    I am interested in your products and will like to get the machines for my company viaduct group a UAE based company.
    thanks
    The cost of the machines are:
    1. single motor and single machine is Rs. 69,000/-
    Motor Rs. 8,000/-
    2. single motor and double machines is Rs. 92,000/-
    Motor Rs. 10,600/-
    sir,
    I am from bangalore and i am interested to know what is the cost of a project which will earn me Rs 2 lakhs per month. i would appreciate if you let me know if there is any government subsidy is available for this unit> do mail me to my personal mail id - akm88@in.com
    Dear sadhana exporter plz come in to the contact this is srinivas from vijayawada regarding Banana fibre projects my contact no 9949070880....,
    I need BANANA FIBRE Fibre Extract Unit & Project report CD IN TAMIL, Please send your address to my Email ID nagarajlvijay@yahoo.com,Mobile No:09952251585
    Regards,
    Nagarajan
    I need BANANA FIBRE Fibre Extract Unit & Project report CD , Please send your address to my mail ID nagarajlvijay@yahoo.com,
    Regards,
    Nagarajan
    Dear sir ,
    i want information about autoclavable lab dress any manufacturers is there contact mail: sen_robo86@yahoo.co.in
    I am in need of banana fiber extracting project cd in english.pls tell me the way to get cd.kindly forward machine capacity,cost,functioning details.place of purchase to my email Id : vc_indian06@rediffmail.com
    I am in need of banana fiber extracting project cd in english.pls tell me the way to get cd.kindly forward machine capacity,cost,functioning details.place of purchase to my email id:shelasty@gmail.com
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are leading palmyrah products producers in srilanka.
    One of our prouct is palmyrah fiber,
    To be increased our fiber productivity, new technology essential.
    So send the following details about the machine
    1) cost
    2)Capacity
    3)machine performance
    Thank you

S.Vijeindran
    Production Manager
    Palmyrah Development Board
    Srilanka
    Tel; 0094773787380
  • Loading…
  • Loading…