Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
shanmuga06
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sir,
    i joined in the last 10 min ago,
    i have intrested in the plantation of sandal wood.
    give me the suggestion to go forward.
    i had lands also these are in vishakapatnam dst.
    soil type is mostly BC and redearth.
    Dear Sir ,

Please e-mail me from where can I get seeds or seedling for Teak even if tissue culture .

Kaushik Valambhia
    kaushikv100@gmail.com
    If you are getting Less for Table Nut why can't you harvest Tender Nuts. If you are from Tamil Nadu You will get good price. A variety is available called DJ Hybrid, you will get a good price in market for these nuts. Coconut farmers in tamil nadu who having the above mention DJ hybrid getting/selling in good prices.
    I asked one farmer at what price you sell tender coconut, he reply for 6Rs and in summer season the price will be 9Rs.
    Thousands of coconut farmers who having DJ hybrid are happy.....any one can contact the coconut farmers having DJ Hybrid in there farm land.
    www deejayfarm dot com
    You will get more details in DEEJAY FARM - A Unit Of Deejay Group
    If you are getting Less for Table Nut why can't you harvest Tender Nuts. If you are from Tamil Nadu You will get good price. A variety is available called DJ Hybrid, you will get a good price in market for these nuts. Coconut farmers in tamil nadu who having the above mention DJ hybrid getting/selling in good prices.
    I asked one farmer at what price you sell tender coconut, he reply for 6Rs and in summer season the price will be 9Rs.
    Thousands of coconut farmers who having DJ hybrid are happy.....any one can contact the coconut farmers having DJ Hybrid in there farm land.
    www deejayfarm dot com
    You will get more details in www.deejayfarm.com
    How r u.You did not reply to my response to you regarding Agar tree.You can promote Gmelina arborea & many other trees which attracts 50-75% subsidy under National mission on medicinal plants and you should find implementing agency in your state.Gmelina is medicinal as well as it is good as timber.Roy
    dear sivakumar i wishto know about sandelwood plantations in erode district.
    pls mail me the details to my mail id..drbalap@yahoo.com
    thank u
    balasubramanian
    Hi Shanmugam,
    Saw your couple of replies (advise) for the junior member like me, it was very impressive. Thanks for your activate participation.
    I wish to know some guideline, regarding
    1) I wish to start a business in agriculture(like medical plants or crops which need less concentration(care to be taken), can please let me know some idea how to start it ? Whom to meet? What to cultivate?

Please let me know your valid suggestion.
    Regards
    Karthik
    Through my post I encouraged tissue cultured teak plantation but majority of farmers in the northeast do not have access to tissue cultured teak saplings.Forest nurseries on govt level promote seedlings or stumps.You did not mention the price of tissue cultured teak sapling.I can tell about your saplings to interested persons if I know the rates:dpr61@yahoo.co.in
    Sir we are interested in growing Ailanthus malabarica. can we get these plants .please contact us
    contact details:
    N.Ranga Rao & Sons
    1553,Vanivilasa Road
    Mysore-570004
    phone no 0821 2521227
    email:aromalab@nrrs.net
    :production@nrrs.net
    :info@nrrs.net
    dear sivakumar i want to know about sandelwood plantations pls send me the details to my mail id..spring91600@aol.com
    thank u
    thangam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…