Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
manojsinghchandel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Friends,

I work in a company that export Papayas to USA, and I made a download of the MRL(Maximum Residues Level) of the USA, and I sow that theres no more Thiophanate Methyl allowed to papaya. Could you give a little help, I just need to know when it was canceled its use in the MRL. I just need to know the date of the stopping use or when I can find this information.

Could someone help me.

Rgrds,
    Ronilson Cardoso
    Majoring in Agronomy with Emphasis on Agribusiness
    email: ronilson5@hotmail.com
    sir
    iam the retired rural bank officer from chittoor dist. a.p.
    i am having land in chittoor dist. in between Tirupati and Bangalore, near Piler R.S.
    I have under training in post harvest management from RBI trg. center, Pune also.
    as i am interested for turn key basis food proceeing unit in our area i request you to do the needful in this regard.
    email id. raja_reddy379@yahoo.com
    mobile no. 09440193515
    regrds,
    raja reddy c.
    Sir, I have sent you an email from sales@diajewels.com regarding turmeric farming, would greatly apprciate if you could email me.
    Thanks,
    Kashif
    Helo sir i am ashraf be/eee graduate, i not get job so plan to start a
    mushroom cultivation, i started small level i plan to start as a
    business and marketing, export from january,
    but for spawn i need to depend and wait for some one
    so i intrested to start own production
    so need details abt training ,fees, and other details
    and pls suggest me is this business good for me
    is loan provided by bank?
    What mushroom spawn u given traing?
    Do u training in my place?r else i need to come there?
    Waiting for u r reply
    thank u
    Dear Manoj,

I hv very small farm land ( 1008 Sq.Yard) in Noida. Want to outsource the same for Mushroom farming ( as I am into service):

1) Do you think land of this size is good enough for commerial production.

2)Is there any Community who take up this kind of activity

3) Is it advisiable to go in for Domestic sale OR export.

Can you Pls. advise
    Regards
    Rajiv Chadda
    Hi,

we are interested to set up a poly house for colored capsicum. t would be great if you can share some information on the same...

I am looking for :
    a) Cost and type of poly house for 10,00 SQ Ft
    b) how many KG of capcisum can be grown....
    c) what is cost at internaltion market..

can reach me @ balu.jv@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards
    Balu
    hi sir,
    As i have seen your post about visiting biogas plant,
    I wanted to know some info from you, can you please send me you phone no. I will call you to claarify some questions. btw i am planning to setup commercial biogas power generator for my farm house.

Thanks
    Madhu
    Dear Mr. Chandel

i need some help with
     Construction of Greenhouse
    o Feasibility study, engineering drawings for Green house construction.
     Supply of planting material
     Information on growing technique
     Assistance in marketing of produce.
     Information on project report to avail subsidies from Government.

can you please advise as this will help me intital studies before i plan return journey from New Zealdn to India to start the farm there.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Tej
    New Delhi, 24th May'10

Dear Mr. Chandel,

We have 2 vacant lands of appx.10 Bighas each in Pratapgarh & Alwar (Alwar, Rajasthan).

We are interested in cultivating Aloe Vera / any other similar high potentional crops with a buy back guarantee / tie-up.

So if you can offer us the above required services, please send us the details for Consultation (turn-key) for Cultivation of Aloe Vera and Buy Back Tie-up Proposal.

Please also acknowledge this email.

Have a nice day,

Gautam Saraf
    Cel : 98110-44355
    Email : srbpratapgarh@gmail.com
    hi sir, gud evening. and iam coming to the point sir, about the cultivation crop for strawberry.can you send the details for stores of strawberryplants available in andhrapradesh.and basic information for croping methods etc.., etc... thanking u sir..by sultan...
    We do have very big business of Aloe Vera & Herbal and we are supplying our material all over India please let us know in which you are interested and if you can supply us any herb then please send us its sample and also quote its rate.
    Please furnish your full detail. After evaluating sample we will purchase all the material from you by giving you advance therefore please do send us sample as well us your full contact detail so that we can place an order to you.
    Sir,
    I am an Agriculturist looking for banana fiber twining machine to make ropes. Kindly send me ph no and e-mail id if U are in this line
    Hello Mr Manojsingh,
    I am workink with Apiculture scheme in Agriculture deptt J & K ....I see your post very often please feel free to contact me at skdhawan1960@gmail.com and let me know what field do you belong to
    Regards
    Dhawan
    Hello sir I am chandansinh thakor, I want to know about the essential oil specially lemongrass and palmarosa oil how to cultivate them, means cultural practices, price of that and method of oil extracting and use of that oil in different industry.

Thanking you

Chandansinh
    I am interested in the banana fibre extraction machine. Could someone direct me to an individual or firm that makes such a machine? Im also interested in any other information related to this technoloy
    Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…