Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    Im from Thiruvannamalai Dist polur taluk Authurai village,
    how to find the right place in ground water. Which the best and sucess method to find the availability of water level in my land or well ?

Please guide me , pls give me your are phone no:
    Email: moorthy030690@gmail.com
    Thank's
    Dhakshnamoorthy
    Red soil agriculture plain land 25 Acres to 200 Acres available for sale. Good location on the State Highway Bangalore/Bellary. Well connected with Road and Railway Station. 140 KMS from Bangalore City. Plenty of Underground water available. Excellent location for plantation - Mango, Banana, Chikoo and Grape garden. No labour problem.

Good title and No hessels. Immediate registration. Price Rs.2 lakhs per Acre. Strictly no negotiation. Within 3 years, your investment will be two to three times and more. Interested parties may kindly contact Sujana Consultants. Mobile: 099801 95041.

We undertake the following for your convenience.

1. Identify land for your requirement.
    2. Scrutiny of documents & legal opinion
    3. Coordination with land owners and liaisoning with registration
    3. Documentation and Registration
    4. Land scapping & fencing
    5. Borewell erection & commissioning
    6. Power supply - Sanction from EB
    7. Govt. Subsidies.
    I am looking for 5 acre around the cost of 35,000, pls let me know the details of electricity and water- Thanks in advance
    Please let me know the location for the lands that you have mentioned for Rs.35-60k/acre.

Regards,

Biju
    Dear Mr.Reddy what would be the price of land . i am looking for about 100 acres. also please give me information regarding the type of soil,water and rainfall.
    Dear Mr.Reddy..I am intrested to buy few acres of cheaper agri lands any where in AP. Can u help me to find lands for me?

reply asp... vamraj@rediffmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…