Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Sir,

We can provide complete consultancy for Controller Cultivation under Poly House/Shade House

Please Contact us at pcpunit@gmail.com

Prakash Chopade
    Dear Sir,

We are complete solution provider for the Green House Cultivation. For your enquiries please contact us at pcpunit@gmail.com

prakash chopade
    Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. I would like to tell you that I have 2 acres land near Murbad. Please help me understand how does exotic vegetables and capsicum will make good earnings.

Thanks & Regards,
    Nitin Jadhav(njmoksha)
    Hi Mr Prakash,

I would like to more information as to what type of green house to set to start with etc...
    have gone through couple of article on the internet but not able to decide whats the best suited green house,and also what are the best crops suited for a green house ,is it possible to grow vegatables and flowers under one roof ,if so what sort of green house structure would acommidate the same what would be the cost involved in setting up a green house for a 4 acre land ,awaiting your views on the same my email :askashkv@gmail.com.
    Thanks
    Ashok Kumar
    Hello Prakash sir
    I am from Mumbai and i intend to go for a green house it would be great if you could mail me your brochure and price list for the same.

Regards

Devraj Jyala
    Dear sir prakash

I am from kerala (Ernakulam dist.) and our area got pleanty of water. Temprature ranges between 20 to 26 at night and 24 to 33 during day time. Not idea about the humidity factor. can we do crops of hybrid tomato, bell capsicums, hybrid brinjals, hybrid cucumbers, leaf vegs like corriander leaves, lettuce, celery etc.

what will be the minimum cost for your low cost green house / polyhouse here.

regards

gopakumar

gopakumargovind@yahoo.co.in
    Hello
    I am from coimbatore I intend to go far a green house ,could you tel me your location. My mail ID vj_kumar_2k@yahoo.com .Please reply.

Vkumar
    Dear Sir,

We are the manufacturers and erectors for the Poly House and Shade Houses. We have fully galvanized structure and naturally. We can also provide fully automatic option for climate control.

Prakash Chopade
    +91 98 503 78 777
    Satyabhama Engineers

pcpunit@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…